OT: FSU Twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
fsureading.PNG

Advertisement
**** these gems from the clown college for girls keeps getting better and better. First they insult one of the best men to ever walk this Earth on his own day mind you and now they don't even know when their actual season starts. They are the laughing stock of college football on and off the field.

And some fsu fan on twitter called me an idiot the other day arguing about our stadiums smh oh sweet karma via the fsu social media department

Advertisement
If they come out and shlt the bed against Boise State in their first game, I have a feeling the wheels are coming off. They’ll be lucky to hit six games and be barely bowl eligible .

And it has nothing to do with their social media accounts, there’s just a general stench of death around that program

Advertisement

I knew about this and I thought it was atrocious, but I don’t remember the arm chop with the gloves. Did someone add that in as a joke, or did they really have the glove in the original tweet? Because if they did, my God, literally one of the worst social media things I’ve ever seen. The disrespect is horrific, the only saving grace is I think whoever did this is a total oblivious tard

I knew about this and I thought it was atrocious, but I don’t remember the arm chop with the gloves. Did someone add that in as a joke, or did they really have the glove in the original tweet? Because if they did, my God, literally one of the worst social media things I’ve ever seen. The disrespect is horrific, the only saving grace is I think whoever did this is a total oblivious tard
Oh no, it was like that in the original, my friend. One for the ages!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back