OT: FSU Twitter

Wonder if the guy who runs their Twitter handle also does edits for recruits.

View attachment 91532
Somebody thought it was a good idea to have him wear stripper boots, holding a car antenna and wearing a hat that looks two sizes too big, then put it in front of a graphic that makes it look like he's wearing huge earrings.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20190729-223358_Firefox Focus.jpg

Advertisement
Phil Steele said today on the radio that he thinks FSU will be better than some people think...return 8 on offense & 8 on defense.

I don't care if they return all 5 OLs, that was a TERRIBLE offensive line last year and it will be TERRIBLE again this year.

Returning 16 starters from a 5-7 team isn't exactly something to be proud of.

Advertisement
I don't care if they return all 5 OLs, that was a TERRIBLE offensive line last year and it will be TERRIBLE again this year.

Returning 16 starters from a 5-7 team isn't exactly something to be proud of.

I mean when the 2017 browns returned a bunch of starters from the 2016 season, how’d that work out for them?? From 1-15 to 0-16 😂

WHAT in God's name is that?

Is he supposed to be holding a cattle prod?

Did I miss my history lesson when they taught us that the Seminole Indians herded cattle wearing boots and holding prods?

I am soooo confused.
Kid is from TX I believe but that edit is horrible regardless.

Kid is from TX I believe but that edit is horrible regardless.

Fair enough. But the kid is from Texas, and he's posting all cowboy-related paraphernalia, and he's going to an INDIAN-MASCOT school. Just seems weird. Now, if he had the hat and boots and was skinning a gator, I could understand it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back