OT: FSU fan snitching

Advertisement
Advertisement
1619053177643.gif

I saw him outside the stadium and he was brazenly talking trash and asking for it.

Pretty sure he's mentally handicapped and wears a helmet every day.
what appears, ironically, to be a Miami Hurricanes orange helmet at that.

Advertisement
sleeveless yellow bike jersey says a lot about the guy.

Trust me, if those guys had wanted to, those little tiny rocks would’ve found their mark. They probably landed right around his feet there was no one around.

Not only that, he just announced his bltchassness to the world.

His picture is out there for the whole world to see.

He better be careful biking down US 1.

Advertisement
So a grown adult dressed like a highlighter thought he'd be funny by taunting the UM baseball team and someone threw rocks at him. He was so threatened by it that he stopped to pick them all up.

His bravery is immeasurable.

Advertisement
Some questions...

Why is he still sporting the helmet while inside?

Why does his short-sleeved highlighter shirt have a zipper down the front?

Will buying a bike seat that doesn't constantly pinch his sack help with that high-pitched, feminine voice?

How many times has this guy's father wished, out loud, that he'd used a condom?

How often do you think this guy is pelted by **** while riding his bike (this can't be the first time someone has thrown rocks at this guy)?

Last edited:
View attachment 145930

Tell me that’s not a mouth that’s bobbed for hundreds of dycks.
That's the dude that looks out the window all day in his neighborhood calling the parking authority if u park wrong. Piece of **** if u ask me....y go through UM doing that tomahawk BS? He wanted to troll. U telling me this Karen would go to Iraq with his tricycle and do the tomahawk? No he wouldn't.....he's a fuqin troll. They should of shot his tires out

Advertisement
Back