OT: Frank Gore signs with the Miami Dolphins

Can

Can you imagine the yardage Frank would have gain IF he had the luck of being in Dallas, or some other good team, and running behind those lines instead of those crap SF and Indy offlines.

The man is a marvel!! Still doing it at 34/35 in a position that after 5-7 years most are washed up.

Welcome home Frank!!

Those mid-90s Dallas offensive lines were absurdly good. Their run-blocking was miles ahead of any other OL I've seen in the NFL. They just blew people off the LOS.

Yes, give Gore that and he'd likely end up being #1.

Advertisement
If Gore didn't get hurt in the Spring of 02', not only would He & McGahee have been the greatest College backfield tandem of all time, but we would've won 2 straight NCs.

Your fan card is revoked. What type of bandwagon *** crap is this?
I’be lived in Houston since 85, back them unless it was a nationally televised game the phins were not on tv in TX. Lost interest, U can have my fan card. I was at the opening game against the Raiders when Joe Auer took the opening kickoff for a TD. Even went to Miami Stadium to see them practice in 65. Have a good day.

There is absolutely no shame in Gore being behind Barry Sanders.

It’s crazy that he’s put up those numbers with the teams he’s been on. He would have been even better had Luck been healthy the past 2 seasons.

Gore has nothing to prove at this point in his career and I’m happy to continue watching him with the Dolphins.

God must’ve realized he created one of the best RBs of all time. His body and work ethic speaks for itself and has withstood the test of time. I doubt we will ever see a RB play in the league as long as Frank and have a more successful career.

Advertisement
Great for Gore!! Not a Dolphin fan since Marino left, but I’ll be keeping up with them now.
Focking Dolphins! They could have got Gore and Andre Johnson a few years back when they signed with the Colts for the low low. They wanted to give Miami the hometown special. Fock the Dolphin brass!

I’be lived in Houston since 85, back them unless it was a nationally televised game the phins were not on tv in TX. Lost interest, U can have my fan card. I was at the opening game against the Raiders when Joe Auer took the opening kickoff for a TD. Even went to Miami Stadium to see them practice in 65. Have a good day.
I don’t blame you. The Dolphins have been a hot mess and a painful thorn in my side ever since Danny left.

Advertisement
Did you guys abandon the Canes, too, when we had our down years with Shannon and Golden?
I’ve been a Dolfan regardless stupid. That’s why I said they have been a painful thorn on my side since Marino. But I don’t blame him cause if you read what he said he lost interest and was following the Dolphins before you and I were even born. And why do care anyway pussycake?

I’ve been a Dolfan regardless stupid. That’s why I said they have been a painful thorn on my side since Marino. But I don’t blame him cause if you read what he said he lost interest and was following the Dolphins before you and I were even born. And why do care anyway pussycake?
Because I don't like fake faqqit fans. Go cheer the Pats and Bama.

Advertisement
Did you guys abandon the Canes, too, when we had our down years with Shannon and Golden?
Speaking for myself... I have a Cane card first and foremost. Never ever have turned my back on the Canes since I became a fan in the seventies... but the Fins definitely have turned their backs on the U.
I hope Frank is happy coming home, that's all I care about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back