OT: Frank Gore signs with the Miami Dolphins

Advertisement
Great for Gore!! Not a Dolphin fan since Marino left, but I’ll be keeping up with them now.

Nice...Where it all started for him, hope still has a little bit of juice left in them legs... Welcome back home 🙌👍🙌

Would've liked to have seen him go to a team with a chance next year but this is also very cool. He's still productive (and was so on an *** team last year) so this is actually a rare good move by that New York clown Tannebaum.

Advertisement
1521750479335.png

Advertisement
Gore needs 1,243 yards to pass Barry Sanders and be 3rd all time in rushing yards. He only needs 75 yards to pass Curtis Martin to be 4th.

Hopefully he can play another 2 years and get 625 yards per season. He's basically guaranteed to pass Martin, but man if he could pass Barry Sanders and only be after Emmitt Smith and Walter Payton, that would be awesome.
a738d06a868a86bbce007d406d461341.png

https://gyazo.com/a738d06a868a86bbce007d406d461341

Can
Gore needs 1,243 yards to pass Barry Sanders and be 3rd all time in rushing yards. He only needs 75 yards to pass Curtis Martin to be 4th.

Hopefully he can play another 2 years and get 625 yards per season. He's basically guaranteed to pass Martin, but man if he could pass Barry Sanders and only be after Emmitt Smith and Walter Payton, that would be awesome.
a738d06a868a86bbce007d406d461341.png

https://gyazo.com/a738d06a868a86bbce007d406d461341

Can you imagine the yardage Frank would have gain IF he had the luck of being in Dallas, or some other good team, and running behind those lines instead of those crap SF and Indy offlines.

The man is a marvel!! Still doing it at 34/35 in a position that after 5-7 years most are washed up.

Welcome home Frank!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Glad he will have a chance to finish his amazing career in front of the home crowd.

As usual, the Fins are about 12 years late on making a move that should've been made a long time ago.

Huge Frank Gore fan and glad he is gets to finish his career at home. Why do the Dolphins always get the players in the twilight of their careers?

It called Mike Tannenbaum that’s how!

Advertisement
I've been a diehard cane fan since mid 80s and he is one of my all time favorites. I remember watching him on a few of his very first carries and saying WOW this cat is as special and full of potential as it gets. The only negative attached to this man is the injuries he sustained. Gotta love him for every aspect. The dolphins break my heart but I will try to catch every game just to root for him.

Advertisement
Back