OT...former uga player alleges racism...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% believe that the kid encountered racists in Athens. I also 100% believe he will encounter racists in Oxford. I don't think that's really what his issue was but he's trying to get his transfer expedited and the coaching staff at UGA is taking their sweet time. It worked for Justin Fields.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What! Are insinuating there no such behavior as racial bigotry in the DEEP SOUTH!? Heck, I bet you're one of those dudes who BELIEVES the disease is all FAKE NEWS and is concocted by the LIEBERAL mass media.

Oh. And one more notion. Yes there is racial bigotry on both the east/west coasts ( That incudes up north, too. ). But it's not at the HIGH OCTANE hating level as the deep south! Yikes.

Again, some of it is overt and some of it is DISCREET, and subtle.

“Racism is a mind state..plus Harriet Tubman never freed no slaves”
1600878610654.gif

Advertisement
I 100% believe that the kid encountered racists in Athens. I also 100% believe he will encounter racists in Oxford. I don't think that's really what his issue was but he's trying to get his transfer expedited and the coaching staff at UGA is taking their sweet time. It worked for Justin Fields.
Yep

It's very possible that he did experience racism at UGA, however he needs to understand that racism is every where around the US. It's as common as a cold. Too many people (usually non-black) people think people are making up these stories and usually hit the ignore button. They do this because many of them never have dealt with racism. I spent 5 years of my life in the ATL and I can tell you once you really get out of the city it's another ball game. Read the Matthew Stafford story about he dealt with racism is GA.

Advertisement
It would work better if the situation had a key similarity to Fields

He transfered OUT of the SEC

That has always been a key part of teams releasing players voluntarily--- transfer out of the conference.

It would work better if the situation had a key similarity to Fields

He transfered OUT of the SEC

That has always been a key part of teams releasing players voluntarily--- transfer out of the conference.
Not really all three guys who transferred out of UF to other conferences were not granted waivers. Including Isiah Walker who transferred here

Advertisement
Not really all three guys who transferred out of UF to other conferences were not granted waivers. Including Isiah Walker who transferred here
Ufåg whined to the NCAA about Walker - I can almost guarantee it

What! Are insinuating there no such behavior as racial bigotry in the DEEP SOUTH!? Heck, I bet you're one of those dudes who BELIEVES the disease is all FAKE NEWS and is concocted by the LIEBERAL mass media.

Oh. And one more notion. Yes there is racial bigotry on both the east/west coasts ( That incudes up north, too. ). But it's not at the HIGH OCTANE hating level as the deep south! Yikes.

Again, some of it is overt and some of it is DISCREET, and subtle. duh.

@RVACane

I’m sure he dealt with racists at UGA and I’m sure he will at Ole Miss as well, but he just wants his waiver approved in a timely fashion.

It doesn’t matter where you go to school. Racists are literally everywhere and more are popping up everyday. I, incorrectly, thought that Miami would have less racist “fans” than most schools but as this board regularly demonstrates, that is not the case. It’s just the world we live in unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back