OT...former uga player alleges racism...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
yeah, something doesn't jibe with me. Kid is from a small town in GA and he's surprised at the racism on campus? Then he moved to Ole Miss?
confused rooster teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah, no reason not to grant immediate eligibility, especially in these crazy times. Let the kid play. At the same time, his story hurts his credibility. Kirby Smart and UGA are racists, but Kiffin and Ole Miss are progressive icons? Multiple false arrests of players in Athens? Well, that should be easy enough to prove or disprove.

Advertisement
I believe this article is wrong about Cade Mays. His waiver was initially denied and the family hired an attorney. Filed an appeal and THAT just got approved.....

There's another ugly situation going on with UF and Chris Bleitch. He hasn't heard about his waiver to play immediately for Syracuse. He also gave a very unflattering interview about UF to a local syracuse paper. Claims all kinds of physical and mental abuse/neglect by the UF staff, S&C people. He left after 8 games when he couldn't play with the pain and the UF staff didn't address the issues. He had two surgeries for sports hernia and a torn muscle in his groin when he returned home. Sounds like UF blocking his waiver too.

Racism will always be a guiding force in America, but why are some kids eligible and some not. If you leave per guidelines it should not be necessary for the ncaa grant eligibility. Also no matter how much lying, deceitful and influencing these institutions do, too many automatically side with them and call truth telling kids juvenile names.

Bloody much ado about nothing!!! Chit, the entire Johnny Rebel deep south is a CESSPOOL of racial bigotry!!! Albeit some of it is OVERT and some of it is SUBTLE discreet and what not. Nevertheless, I give kudo's to those folks whom " bring it " with their outright DISDAIN for all those DARKIES in the deep south. huh? Seriously I give them props and accolades and what not. duh.

Advertisement
Racism will always be a guiding force in America, but why are some kids eligible and some not. If you leave per guidelines it should not be necessary for the ncaa grant eligibility. Also no matter how much lying, deceitful and influencing these institutions do, too many automatically side with them and call truth telling kids juvenile names.
The Pax Americana WehrMacht was BUILT on racial bigotry/racism. And that's just the way it is. Thankfully, the majority of young kids, ages 30 and younger, will cast a shinning light on the country. Especially with all those pale face folks passing on to the happy hunting grounds.

Bloody much ado about nothing!!! Chit, the entire Johnny Rebel deep south is a CESSPOOL of racial bigotry!!! Albeit some of it is OVERT and some of it is SUBTLE discreet and what not. Nevertheless, I give kudo's to those folks whom " bring it " with their outright DISDAIN for all those DARKIES in the deep south. huh? Seriously I give them props and accolades and what not. duh.
giphy (6).gif

Thread Reply Ban. hUh? No P Rhymes with Analytics! dUh. And this is your 2nd warning. Next one and you starting getting 24 - 48 hour board bans... And what not.
What! Are insinuating there no such behavior as racial bigotry in the DEEP SOUTH!? Heck, I bet you're one of those dudes who BELIEVES the disease is all FAKE NEWS and is concocted by the LIEBERAL mass media.

Oh. And one more notion. Yes there is racial bigotry on both the east/west coasts ( That incudes up north, too. ). But it's not at the HIGH OCTANE hating level as the deep south! Yikes.

Again, some of it is overt and some of it is DISCREET, and subtle. duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back