OT: FIU Game

FIU might not win another game this season but they definitely ain't skerd.

FIU rescheduled their game from Saturday to Friday and changed locations as well as evacuating 90% of their student athletes from all sports to Birmingham. And still played the game.

What a Mickey Mouse program they are for doing that.

Butch Davis is a football GOD!

Look, I have no problem with Butch, but the man screwed himself by going to the Browns, which has been a dumpster Fire of an organization since Paul Brown up and went to Cincinnati. That's on him. The Hecht decided to go a different direction. Butch should have learned from what happened with Howard. He didn't.

Come talk to me when FIU marches into Tuscaloosa and holds Nick Saban's team to a field goal. Then you've got me sold on Butch.

If our 2001 team didn't sell you on Butch Davis the football God then nothing ever will.

Advertisement
FIU might not win another game this season but they definitely ain't skerd.

FIU rescheduled their game from Saturday to Friday and changed locations as well as evacuating 90% of their student athletes from all sports to Birmingham. And still played the game.

What a Mickey Mouse program they are for doing that.

Butch Davis is a football GOD!

Look, I have no problem with Butch, but the man screwed himself by going to the Browns, which has been a dumpster Fire of an organization since Paul Brown up and went to Cincinnati. That's on him. The Hecht decided to go a different direction. Butch should have learned from what happened with Howard. He didn't.

Come talk to me when FIU marches into Tuscaloosa and holds Nick Saban's team to a field goal. Then you've got me sold on Butch.

If our 2001 team didn't sell you on Butch Davis the football God then nothing ever will.

Attention ***** gonna attention *****.

Butch built the greatest team in CFB history, has remained on good terms with all former players and was the runner up for the job two years ago.

There are always going to be rumors floating around, but I'm a fan of the guy.

Love/hate relationship

Advertisement
Back