OT: FIU Game

razrcane

Junior
Premium
At the game. FIU not looking too good against Alcorn St. FIU just missed their opening field goal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Congrats to Butch on his first win.

Don't know why so many on here are rooting for him to fail.

Advertisement
Congrats to Butch on his first win.

Don't know why so many on here are rooting for him to fail.

I don't know how true canes don't know how much of POS Butch really is.

He negatively recruited Miami using Brian Pata's death.

Oh and this..

"Multiple sources are telling me he (Butch Davis) came to South Florida for the Sean Taylor funeral and went to visit a bunch of Miami commits and tell them that Randy is getting fired next year and they should not go to Miami, that they should come to Carolina.I cant relay yet what I am hearing o*n the Patrick Johnson front because it is way too messy and very easily could be a rumor along the lines of what many have been hearing recently regarding Patrick and other schools trying to get him. But if Patrick Johnson suddenly visits and/or commits to North Carolina, you guys will be able to put two and two together pretty quickly."

Manny Navarro posted in the Herald, "Forston told me other schools have calling him of late trying to trick him and other recruits by telling them coach Randy Shannon has o*nly o*ne year left o*n his contract. Forston and Harris both told me they've been receiving calls from UM coaches to stop the false information from spreading. I got a phone call from a UM assistant who pleaded with me and said "please put it out there that coach Shannon's contract runs through 2012. People are spreading garbage that he's o*nly got o*ne year left. That's bull."

Another well-connected Canes fan added this: "Butch Davis also told him, why would you want to live down here when all these people are getting shot. Marcus said, " You had no problem living down here with your wife for six years."

Butch built the greatest team in CFB history, has remained on good terms with all former players and was the runner up for the job two years ago.

There are always going to be rumors floating around, but I'm a fan of the guy.

Advertisement
Butch built the greatest team in CFB history, has remained on good terms with all former players and was the runner up for the job two years ago.

There are always going to be rumors floating around, but I'm a fan of the guy.

That's 100% false.

FIU might not win another game this season but they definitely ain't skerd.

FIU rescheduled their game from Saturday to Friday and changed locations as well as evacuating 90% of their student athletes from all sports to Birmingham. And still played the game.

What a Mickey Mouse program they are for doing that.

Butch Davis is a football GOD!

FIU might not win another game this season but they definitely ain't skerd.

FIU rescheduled their game from Saturday to Friday and changed locations as well as evacuating 90% of their student athletes from all sports to Birmingham. And still played the game.

What a Mickey Mouse program they are for doing that.

Butch Davis is a football GOD!

Look, I have no problem with Butch, but the man screwed himself by going to the Browns, which has been a dumpster Fire of an organization since Paul Brown up and went to Cincinnati. That's on him. The Hecht decided to go a different direction. Butch should have learned from what happened with Howard. He didn't.

Come talk to me when FIU marches into Tuscaloosa and holds Nick Saban's team to a field goal. Then you've got me sold on Butch.

Advertisement
Back