OT: First Openly Recruit (Arizona)

Advertisement
If he were a Cane I wouldn't care. All I would care about is whether or not he makes plays and makes us better.

We definitely have and have had players on our teams, and by laws of averages probably some All Americans.

Good for this guy for being comfortable in his own skin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
why is this news?

It's tweet bait. The media puts it out hoping some "un-enlightened" sports celeb, politician (especially if aligned in some remote way with Trump), celebrity in general, etc. puts 140 characters out than can be "crafted" into bashing ****. Now the person responding may be using it for their own devices (a representative from a conservative district strengthening their anti-homosexual bona fides, for example) but most things in put out by the media are not straight (no pun intended) reported, especially social issues; there is a narrative and an expected response baked in.

why is this news?

It's tweet bait. The media puts it out hoping some "un-enlightened" sports celeb, politician (especially if aligned in some remote way with Trump), celebrity in general, etc. puts 140 characters out than can be "crafted" into bashing ****. Now the person responding may be using it for their own devices (a representative from a conservative district strengthening their anti-homosexual bona fides, for example) but most things in put out by the media are not straight (no pun intended) reported, especially social issues; there is a narrative and an expected response baked in.

sure..all that..or in this case,,it is actually news.

why is this news?

Spot on!

Otherwise, why do I need to know what or who a student-athlete likes to fk?
Keep that sht to yourself.

why is this news?

sure..all that..or in this case,,it is actually news.

How so?
Because he likes to fck folks in the *** and give bjs?

Advertisement
It's definitely newsworthy but I don't really care. He's and I'm fine with it. Move on.

No big deal. There's already been a ghey Heisman trophy winner.

IMG_3615.JPG

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

Advertisement
No big deal. There's already been a ghey Heisman trophy winner.

View attachment 43134

View attachment 43135

View attachment 43136

Is it me, but why do ghayturd have that ghay aura about them?
They dress ghay, alot of them speak in the lispy effeminate manner, have fanboy hairstyles,etc.
You can almost tell with certain recruits who is going to catch the ghay and sign with that
school in ghaynesville.
Not just with football players either. You see it with the basketball players and even with some
public figures like Marco Rubio, sports pundit Israel Guiterrez, etc.

Advertisement
Back