OT: Fins game

Advertisement
They showed solidarity in unanimously deciding to play like a team of garbage. Why is it that it's always the Dolphins who do this stupid stuff? I blame the UF ***aloon Pouncey who seems to be the ringleader in things that embarrass the Dolphins, like wearing "Free Aaron Hernandez" hats. I can't wait until his hips give out and they can bring in a center who isn't a dumbass.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They showed solidarity in unanimously deciding to play like a team of garbage. Why is it that it's always the Dolphins who do this stupid stuff? I blame the UF ***aloon Pouncey who seems to be the ringleader in things that embarrass the Dolphins, like wearing "Free Aaron Hernandez" hats. I can't wait until his hips give out and they can bring in a center who isn't a dumbass.

Don't forget Anthony steen running at pace with Pouncey...why did we have to get the ****** Pouncey brother?

Last edited:
Mr. Section 8 Housing is locking arms with players??? WHAT are they protesting? Solidarity for what?? LMAO....

Don't forget Anthony steen running at pace with Pouncey...why did have to get the ****ty Pouncey brother?

Meant to upvote. IPad is going nuts lately.

Advertisement
Gase loves Tannehill, no chance we draft a QB even if we get the number one overall pick.

I don't think we're first pick of the draft bad....first pick of the draft bad never would've won the chargers game

Advertisement
Back