OT: Fins game

Advertisement

TimeBum

"What is this? A center for ants?"
Premium
They showed solidarity in unanimously deciding to play like a team of garbage. Why is it that it's always the Dolphins who do this stupid stuff? I blame the UF fagaloon Pouncey who seems to be the ringleader in things that embarrass the Dolphins, like wearing "Free Aaron Hernandez" hats. I can't wait until his hips give out and they can bring in a center who isn't a dumbass.

Last edited:

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
They showed solidarity in unanimously deciding to play like a team of garbage. Why is it that it's always the Dolphins who do this stupid stuff? I blame the UF fagaloon Pouncey who seems to be the ringleader in things that embarrass the Dolphins, like wearing "Free Aaron Hernandez" hats. I can't wait until his hips give out and they can bring in a center who isn't a dumbass.

Don't forget Anthony steen running at pace with Pouncey...why did we have to get the shitty Pouncey brother?

Last edited:

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Mr. Section 8 Housing is locking arms with players??? WHAT are they protesting? Solidarity for what?? LMAO....

JoNJoN

Redshirt Freshman

Don't forget Anthony steen running at pace with Pouncey...why did have to get the ****ty Pouncey brother?

Meant to upvote. IPad is going nuts lately.

Advertisement

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Gase loves Tannehill, no chance we draft a QB even if we get the number one overall pick.

I don't think we're first pick of the draft bad....first pick of the draft bad never would've won the chargers game