OT: F*** Les Miles

Advertisement
It's okay. Les is in his last year. I wonder who will coach FSU next year after LSU throws 12 mill at Jimbo. As long as it's not Herman, we gravy.

20 says USC backs a brinks truck into Herman's backyard

Texas is going to drop a load for Herman...or Texas A&M.

I don't think so. I think the ND win bought him another year unless he absolutely ****s on the rest of the season and I don't think that happens with that kid Buechele

What would you take?? USC or A&M

SC all the way. Historically a power house program with deep pockets, talent rich area, and you don't have a gauntlet of a conference schedule.

I thought DT's were supposed to hit runners with the ball in their hands.

He was just doing what he was taught - took that fcuker down, too.

The best part is Mark Mayonaisse dumazz saying "gotta keep ya head on a swivel."

The play was dead Mark. STFU. Pitt sux.

Advertisement
Only Miami suspends players "3"games for the incredibly serious act of sending a picture.

Once again, the suspension was for violation of team rules.. You can only violate team rules when you are on the team.. The pictures may have contributed to the suspension, but there has to more that you and I don't know..

Miles is done after this year anyway. That offense is ******* sad which is crazy when you Leonard fournette in the backfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's okay. Les is in his last year. I wonder who will coach FSU next year after LSU throws 12 mill at Jimbo. As long as it's not Herman, we gravy.

Herman is waiting for Texas, but we will see how this one pans out. Hopefully Herman stays at Houston if skrong stays with Texas...
That's the problem if Texas does good this season. Herman might get impatient and look elsewhere.

Herman has a $5M bonus waiting for him if/when Houston joins the Big 12. He would likely get another pay raise as well. Why would he work to turn Houston into a Power 5 conference contender and then jump to another job, especially one in the Big 12?

This would surpass Brian Kelly dumping Cincinnati before the biggest game of their program.

Now, if Houston fails to join the Big 12 all bets are off, but it sounds like the conference wants to expand and Houston would be an obvious choice.

The LSU player was an offensive tackle who was trying to hurt another player. How crazy would this board be if an FSU OT did that to Corn Elder?

He should be suspended for a long time, maybe even the season.

Advertisement
Not surprisingly zero outrage from espn.
Now if that was a UM player and he only gets one game....

Advertisement
Back