OT: F*** Les Miles

Saviorcane

Banned
Banned
Josh Boutte only gets a 1 game suspension for this hit. Has to sit out against Jacksonville State. Miles is desperate at this point.

[video=youtube;Q2jl-iwBagU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2jl-iwBagU[/video]

Advertisement
LMao he put the damage on that dude. Prob thought he was eligible to return for a split sec. I think it was an adrenaline led hit. Not intentional.
:devilish:

The punishment fits the crime. So what the next opponent is Jacksonville State? Miami's last opponent was FAMU. Gerald Willis was suspended for the game. Should Richt have waited for the FSU game?

Advertisement
The punishment fits the crime. So what the next opponent is Jacksonville State? Miami's last opponent was FAMU. Gerald Willis was suspended for the game. Should Richt have waited for the FSU game?

2-3 games he misses conference games not Jacksonville State.

It's okay. Les is in his last year. I wonder who will coach FSU next year after LSU throws 12 mill at Jimbo. As long as it's not Herman, we gravy.

Sam gets 3 for a goofy photo as a HS student. This animal gets 1 game for deliberately attempting to injure someone.

Advertisement
It's okay. Les is in his last year. I wonder who will coach FSU next year after LSU throws 12 mill at Jimbo. As long as it's not Herman, we gravy.

Herman is waiting for Texas, but we will see how this one pans out. Hopefully Herman stays at Houston if skrong stays with Texas...

Herman is waiting for Texas, but we will see how this one pans out. Hopefully Herman stays at Houston if skrong stays with Texas...
That's the problem if Texas does good this season. Herman might get impatient and look elsewhere.

***** *** Mark May in the background making fun of the young man getting blown up by a cheap shot

20 says USC backs a brinks truck into Herman's backyard

Advertisement
I too think a game is soft. A targeting call gets a game. That was a disgrace to the school and targeting. Personally I would think 2-3. 1 is lame IMO and typical of the SEC.

Advertisement
I guess you would rather have a coach who suspends kids on the longer end and waits till they are in the heart of conference play so everybody finds the team classy.

20 says USC backs a brinks truck into Herman's backyard

Texas is going to drop a load for Herman...or Texas A&M.

I don't think so. I think the ND win bought him another year unless he absolutely ***** on the rest of the season and I don't think that happens with that kid Buechele

What would you take?? USC or A&M

Only Miami suspends players "3"games for the incredibly serious act of sending a picture.

Advertisement
Back