OT: Eagles vs Bucs

Advertisement
@djnellz U good my guy?
@djnellz and @PIPO Outside
Super Bowl Car GIF by Storyful

The mistake with the cowboys and eagles is QB. So stacked but yet can’t find the right qb but they pay them a lot.
BINGO
I’ve said it to my friends for years Dak is the issue
We pay superstar money for pedestrian performances when it matters
I’d much rather have Baker for 4M and 36 more million to support him than Dak for 40M
Which made us have to give away Amari Cooper

I’d like cowboys to get rid of Dak (raiders or falcons maybe)
Get draft capital and go get Jaden Daniels and reset clock and get cap relief!

Eagles collapse has been something to see this season
There is not only bad coordinators and defense but there has been internal fighting.

No #3 receiver and inconsistent QB play and he’s been hurt.

But the defensive back 7 is killing this team and Siriani wants one thing, Hurts & Johnson each want their own thing.

Off-season can’t get here soon enough but having to pay the QB really hurt. San Francisco will go through it when they have to pay Purdy.

@Cribby said it - Steichen had this offense humming. Now they can’t figure out the blitz when last year they were one of the best vs the blitz.

Advertisement
And I swear to God, all these dudes that cashed out as QBs:

Watson, Hurts, Wilson, Prescott all trash in clutch moments. Only LJ has lived up to his contract

Nahhh!

The writing has been on the wall all season and especially the last 5 weeks. I wasn’t expecting us in my heart or brain to win tonight.

I only would be flipping cars if we were the team from last year and then this happened tonight. That would be some real jumping of the bridge type of stuff. Not this.

Dallas on the other hand…..

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Did you see Jerry Jones last night? My man aged an extra 20 years and he was already a mummy.

And I swear to God, all these dudes that cashed out as QBs:

Watson, Hurts, Wilson, Prescott all trash in clutch moments. Only LJ has lived up to his contract
I am withholding judgement on Hurts. He’s been playing with a bad knee all year. Coaching has lent helped him. After week 11, it’s gone down hill.

Advertisement
Go Bucs!

As a Bucs fan I am still not confident in Mayfield as a long term solution but admit he's having a career season and isn't making terrible decisions often. I'd resign him AND MIKE EVANS and add to the offense this draft. The OL needs work and another young receiver would be a welcome addition. Follow up more defense.

We have some vets that I don’t expect back and that includes Kelce, Cox, Slay and Graham.

Advertisement
I cant believe Brian Johnson has finessed the football world like this.

He’s rode the coattails of good offensive coaches to get to this point and it shows now that he is ***
Mullen and Steichen especially.

Plus he’s known Jalen since he was a 4 year old kid because he played for his dad.

It needs to end tomorrow.

BINGO
I’ve said it to my friends for years Dak is the issue
We pay superstar money for pedestrian performances when it matters
I’d much rather have Baker for 4M and 36 more million to support him than Dak for 40M
Which made us have to give away Amari Cooper

I’d like cowboys to get rid of Dak (raiders or falcons maybe)
Get draft capital and go get Jaden Daniels and reset clock and get cap relief!
Facts but people get mad when u call it out I know my teams qb is trash I’ll admit that quick. These qbs can’t carry a team and if you can’t carry them when it gets tough they fold

Advertisement
Go Bucs!

As a Bucs fan I am still not confident in Mayfield as a long term solution but admit he's having a career season and isn't making terrible decisions often. I'd resign him AND MIKE EVANS and add to the offense this draft. The OL needs work and another young receiver would be a welcome addition. Follow up more defense.
Totally agree. Resign Mike, he can have Larry Fitzgerald career here as he ages. I would love to take a QB. But Todd is probably going pick a defensive player.

We may be able get some value at qb in the second round.

Advertisement
Back