OT: EA Sports College Football game

IMG_6760.webp

Elite level recruiting!!! NIL game strong!
 
Wow I’m terrible at this game. I haven’t played a football game since 14. I can’t go a game without throwing 3 picks. After every loss I have to jump on FiFa and get the snot out of something make me feel better
Bro I got killed against USF just now 73-35. Had to turn the game off to avoid putting my controller through the floor 😭 about to put this **** thing on varisty mode.
 
Bro I got killed against USF just now 73-35. Had to turn the game off to avoid putting my controller through the floor 😭 about to put this **** thing on varisty mode.
I’m going to have to just play the computer for a week and figure it out.
 
Wow I’m terrible at this game. I haven’t played a football game since 14. I can’t go a game without throwing 3 picks. After every loss I have to jump on FiFa and get the snot out of something make me feel better
I smoked my nephew a few times, so the old fundamentals still work.
 
Anyone found an offensive playbook that's good for running the ball? Preferably a lot of I formation, single back, and any of the heavy run formations such as Maryland I or power i?
 
Back
Top