OT: EA Sports College Football game

Confirmed July 19th release date. Looking like 3 editions. $69.99 for Standard, $99.99 for Deluxe and $149.99 for MVP Bundle that comes with both College Football and Madden 25 Deluxe versions of each game. Solid deal for anyone who plans to play both games.

Advertisement
As we expected, the game is full of the micro transactions. I wonder if the "College Football Points" will be to earn any advantages in dynasty mode. That is what I will be focusing on, not the online team play with those player packs.

I guess in any dynasty online league, you could agree to not use any points for a fair playing field. I wonder if anyone can tell if others use the points to get upgrades.

I haven't played video games in over 20 years but I want to get a game system to play NCAA Football! Which is better Xbox or Sony Playstation nowadays? Also, do you think they'll have some legendary teams like the 2000, 2001, 2002 Canes that we can play as? I'm dying to play as ST26 or Santana or McGahee and Andre Johnson, etc!

I haven't played video games in over 20 years but I want to get a game system to play NCAA Football! Which is better Xbox or Sony Playstation nowadays? Also, do you think they'll have some legendary teams like the 2000, 2001, 2002 Canes that we can play as? I'm dying to play as ST26 or Santana or McGahee and Andre Johnson, etc!
PlayStation by a mile

Advertisement
I don't think this is a re-skin of Madden. I do like an 'ultimate team' aspect of CFB cause every offseason we talk about putting together 'All Time' teams of players who played at a specific college. So that's cool.

Dynasty. Road to Glory. Mascot games. Being able to pump up the crowd. Creating your own fan signs. All of that **** is awesome.

The amount of different playbooks you can choose from is also dope. If y'all don't like Dawsons offense, congrats you can implement Lane's

I don't think this is a re-skin of Madden. I do like an 'ultimate team' aspect of CFB cause every offseason we talk about putting together 'All Time' teams of players who played at a specific college. So that's cool.

Dynasty. Road to Glory. Mascot games. Being able to pump up the crowd. Creating your own fan signs. All of that **** is awesome.

The amount of different playbooks you can choose from is also dope. If y'all don't like Dawsons offense, congrats you can implement Lane's
I'm finally bringing Mike Leach's offense to Miami. The Miami HC will have a heart attack in the middle of the field when we score 5 straight passing tds in 4 minutes without killing clock and implementing physicality.

Playstation all the way.

Advertisement
A lot of college players haven't even taken a snap. So how is EA going to come up with player ratings? Recruiting rankings. Who's recruiting rankings are they going to use? Because ESPN's are the worst in the business.

A lot of college players haven't even taken a snap. So how is EA going to come up with player ratings? Recruiting rankings. Who's recruiting rankings are they going to use? Because ESPN's are the worst in the business.
The same way they always did before 2014. Unless you believe those were actually randomly generated players.

Advertisement
IMG_2556.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back