OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
I forgot about Sports Talk football back in the day.
I went on a treasure hunt during 2020. And ended up with them all. Sega master system, Nintendo, Atari, commodore 64. I have a complete geeked out game room. I never in a million years thought that would be what I'd do lol. My son's enjoy it.

Advertisement
I went on a treasure hunt during 2020. And ended up with them all. Sega master system, Nintendo, Atari, commodore 64. I have a complete geeked out game room. I never in a million years thought that would be what I'd do lol. My son's enjoy it.
I wish I still had my Sega Genesis, but at least I have the original NES. Let me know if there are any specific old school games you’re looking for. Here in Savannah, there is a store called Planet Fun and they specialize in older console games along with a couple comic book stores around town.

There were a few games (Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania) I tried to go back and beat in my adult life, but no such luck. They still kicked my ***

I just hope this game is available on PC/ EA app/ formerly known as Origin.

If not then I am not going to play it.

Advertisement
10k+ out of what? 11k maybe a little more have already opted in. That’s great news!
134 FBS schools with 85 a pop would be 11390 potentially. I'm not sure what they have in the game as far as FCS teams

134 FBS schools with 85 a pop would be 11390 potentially. I'm not sure what they have in the game as far as FCS teams
No FCS yet, they may arrive in an update or the next years game. I wasn’t sure about every team having a full 85 man roster. Nonetheless most if not all players should be in game around release.
Now the gameplay is main focus lol

Advertisement
I read that EA asked every staff to submit 85 man rosters. It’s not necessarily the 85 scholarship players but every team will have an 85 man roster

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back