OT: Dyme Lyfe Polos....

Ur agression is misguided was the point. Anyways just got off with DJ. He said send me ur info and **** take care of it. If you still have receipts is great. Not gonna bother trading insults with u cause it's pointless. If u didnt understand my point oh well. Send info if youd like situation corrected. I'll only offer this once.

The difference between the two of you from my observation is that you know how to act like an adult. Can identify the problem, and take measures at your disposal to address the problem. Maturity is a rare thing these days. Canes fans exist at every level.
Blessings to you pop

Advertisement
I wont lie. For me and plenty of us Dave sends out our care packages atleast two times a year. More if we ask and DJ sends plenty of us gear as well. I think caneswear has the feel of a flee market. The prints are just cheesy cause they have no affiliation with the university. If I had to stick with store it'd be all canes.

No doubt about Allcanes. that said, All Canes today is a far cry from All Sports back in the day.

All I know is their service and support, lack of sizing and service and support SUCKS ***.

It is non-existent.

Dyme Life could give negative *****. Good quality material with a 180 on everything else. Baffling and a business killer.

Not for nothing, but I've ordered from these boutique kinds of tshirt/apparel companies before and lack of customer service is a common theme with a LOT of them. It is what it is.

Haha. I'm going to have to check back with you as that's the one I want and in an XL too. Good luck.

mail
Dyme Lyfe Support (Dyme Lyfe)
Jun 12, 12:22 ADT
Hello,

We would say that the polos run slightly (about 1/2 a size) small, hopefully this information helps your decision! Regardless, you’ll be looking fresh in our gear!

Thank 🙌

I've bought from Dyme Lyfe quite a few times and generally my experience has been good. The quality on the hoodies is not the greatest but other than that, I really like their stuff.

Best way to buy is when they have their big discount promotions.

Advertisement
mail
Hello,

We would say that the polos run slightly (about 1/2 a size) small, hopefully this information helps your decision! Regardless, you’ll be looking fresh in our gear!

Thank 🙌

When that order runs a half size small, but you still look fresh in that gear.

2v9soxe.jpg

I've bought from Dyme Lyfe quite a few times and generally my experience has been good. The quality on the hoodies is not the greatest but other than that, I really like their stuff.

Best way to buy is when they have their big discount promotions.
The quality of this Hoodie is the Best I've ever had....Still looks brand new after 2yrs....And I've had/have alot o
f Hoodies

mail
Hello,

Thank 🙌

Outstanding. Gracias!

Advertisement
On top is a 3 x Walmart shirt (54/56) underneath is a 4x dyme lyfe polyester polo. For the cotton TShirts I get a 3xl that fit well. The polo fits great.
Screenshot_20190715-173737__01.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll co-sign Dyme Life too. I look for their gear first before buying Adidas. Never had an issue and besides..Adidas is a billion dollar company..I’ll support the local business any day of the week.

Advertisement
Back