OT: Dyme Lyfe Polos....

Advertisement
i have the one hat before he got the 47 deal with his hat and it annoys me now hah. i do like his designs so im glad hes finally making it better quality wise. also, whatever happened w him having an official deal w UM?

The details of college apparel deals and licensing are above my pay grade. I still see Canes stuff by Russell Athletic and Colosseum at Walmart and Target and I swear I saw some Miami Under Armour stuff on clearance at ****'s too. I absolutely saw some throwback shirt on Fanatics or Fan's Edge a few years ago that had Sebastian WITH the Pipe but they only had like a small left and then it was gone forever.

i will say this about canes wear -- their selection for UM gear is unmatched, but they overcharge like crazy. if fanatics had the same stuff they do, id never buy from a store. adidas will have our stuff on their site (not all) but towards the end of the season it'll go half price and free 2 day shipping w them
I wont lie. For me and plenty of us Dave sends out our care packages atleast two times a year. More if we ask and DJ sends plenty of us gear as well. I think caneswear has the feel of a flee market. The prints are just cheesy cause they have no affiliation with the university. If I had to stick with store it'd be all canes.

The details of college apparel deals and licensing are above my pay grade. I still see Canes stuff by Russell Athletic and Colosseum at Walmart and Target and I swear I saw some Miami Under Armour stuff on clearance at ****'s too. I absolutely saw some throwback shirt on Fanatics or Fan's Edge a few years ago that had Sebastian WITH the Pipe but they only had like a small left and then it was gone forever.

yeah i have under armor canes shorts too. found it on fanatic right before we switched to adidas

Advertisement
I wont lie. For me and plenty of us Dave sends out our care packages atleast two times a year. More if we ask and DJ sends plenty of us gear as well. I think caneswear has the feel of a flee market. The prints are just cheesy cause they have no affiliation with the university. If I had to stick with store it'd be all canes.

yeah for original prints, i say Allcanes and DJ over caneswear for sure. i never buy original prints tho. i do like the sebastian smoke dye life shirt tho.

CUSTOMER SERVICE BLOWS. I've sent multiple emails about my order and they havent responded to how I can ship my order back. I'll probably never order with them again.

Their polo’s are comfortable. I recommend the quality at least. This year’s designs are too out there for me. I ***** with DymeLyfe. Love their Ibis gears this season.

Advertisement
Honestly, I still like getting gear through an old fashioned brick and mortar retailer. You get to see everything firsthand before purchase and you can try stuff on. Because one company's large is another company's smedium.

This thread is great.

"Dyme Life customer service stinks"
"Its one guy running it out of his house"

...as if that absolves the company from having poor customer service.

Honestly, I still like getting gear through an old fashioned brick and mortar retailer. You get to see everything firsthand before purchase and you can try stuff on. Because one company's large is another company's smedium.

If you're an online shopper...you need to know your measurements and I don't mean S or L or whatever. Know your waist size, chest, neck, etc.

I rarely get clothing or apparel from brick and mortar stores at this point. The online, direct to consumer model is much better for me as a consumer. Much better products. All of the selection in the world. Much cheaper for me. Also, most direct-to-consumer businesses that I use have A+ customer service and return policies.

This model for men is the way to go. Get your measurements though.

Advertisement
If you're an online shopper...you need to know your measurements and I don't mean S or L or whatever. Know your waist size, chest, neck, etc.

I rarely get clothing or apparel from brick and mortar stores at this point. The online, direct to consumer model is much better for me as a consumer. Much better products. All of the selection in the world. Much cheaper for me. Also, most direct-to-consumer businesses that I use have A+ customer service and return policies.

This model for men is the way to go. Get your measurements though.
Agreed if you're buying dress shirts or fitted items. However, Most online T-shirt vendors don't have exact measurements listed. It's literally S,M,L,XL and hope you get the right size. I normally wear an XL T shirt but there's certain brands who run so big, an XL hangs off me like a circus tent. A lot of the Nike UM gear I have/had was like that. I still have a couple Nike Miami shirts that are like brand new because I only wore them once or twice. The sleeves sag down to my elbows and the shirts in general are so baggy, I would have been better off buying a Large.

Agreed if you're buying dress shirts or fitted items. However, Most online T-shirt vendors don't have exact measurements listed. It's literally S,M,L,XL and hope you get the right size. I normally wear an XL T shirt but there's certain brands who run so big, an XL hangs off me like a circus tent. A lot of the Nike UM gear I have/had was like that. I still have a couple Nike Miami shirts that are like brand new because I only wore them once or twice. The sleeves sag down to my elbows and the shirts in general are so baggy, I would have been better off buying a Large.

I typically am not buying much Nike type stuff in the first place...but Nike has a size chart. I don't want to say ALL...but 99% of retailers likely have size charts. You might need to dig for them though. They aren't always readily available.

Advertisement

Exactly.....

I don't give a rat's *** about t-shirts (cotton anyway)...the larger the better, they will shrink...but the old Nike UM coaches polos were freakin huge on me, where other XL polos were perfect?!?!

EXACT polo i was starting this thread about (black)...

Sadly, in lock step with the rest of this thread....no response from Dyme...so I just ordered the XL and rolled the dice

Haha. I'm going to have to check back with you as that's the one I want and in an XL too. Good luck.

I've ordered from Dyme Lyfe well over a dozen times. Never had an issue. And I don't know WTF some of y'all are talking about, their T-shirts are quality.

For years, i’ve ordered countless gear from DymeLyfe and never had any issues too. I find it strange some are complaining about considering how much good business I have done there. I love their gear. Hats, shirts, tank tops, shorts, swim gear, etc. I got it all man.

Advertisement
Back