OT: Dyme Lyfe Polos....

Fightinibis

Junior
Anybody in here have one? The t-shirts are just right...just wondering if their polos run large or small.

TIA.

Advertisement
All I know is their service and support, lack of sizing and service and support SUCKS ***.

It is non-existent.

Dyme Life could give negative *****. Good quality material with a 180 on everything else. Baffling and a business killer.

Yeah, exactly why I wasted space on this board with something they could have answered in a simple e-mail or phone call...trying to find answers anywhere..lol.

I'm sure the lack of customer support definitely puts more dyme in their pockets, but it does suck.

UM

All I know is their service and support, lack of sizing and service and support SUCKS ***.

It is non-existent.

Dyme Life could give negative *****. Good quality material with a 180 on everything else. Baffling and a business killer.
Dyme Lyfe Shirts wipes its *** with Adidas...Never had ANY problems...and I have a dozen Dyme Lyfe Shirts & Hoodies

Maybe I've been on the unlucky side, but I have ordered from them twice without ever actually receiving my order and getting cr@ppy customer service each time. The first time my order was cancelled out of the blue and all I got a random e-mail a few days later with no explanation. That would usually be enough for me to never use a company again, but I have a soft spot for UM-affiliated companies so I tried them again. The second time, I ordered a shirt for my wife, and this time the order wasn't cancelled -- it just never shipped. Trying to get a human to speak with was impossible. It was just robo-generated e-mail exchanges, resulting in a cancellation and reimbursement of my card, but the whole thing took several weeks.

Advertisement

It is non-existent.

Only bought one shirt , spent almost 40 bucks and it was straight trash. Paper thin and looked like it had been in the washer and dryer one hundred times. It was worse quality than a Hanes 3 pack shirt.

That finished me off, left a horrible taste in my mouth. Like they think they can rape me with crap quality because I’m a cane fan.

I hate adidas but everything I’ve gotten from them has been fine.

Yeah, I got the 5 rings and a flag shirt and it looked faded as ****. Emailed them about the faded part and was told "that's how the shirt comes". I loved the design, it just looked really worn out.

Only bought one shirt , spent almost 40 bucks and it was straight trash. Paper thin and looked like it had been in the washer and dryer one hundred times. It was worse quality than a Hanes 3 pack shirt.

That finished me off, left a horrible taste in my mouth. Like they think they can rape me with crap quality because I’m a cane fan.

I do not blame you. After this last go around I'm done with them unless it is being sold at Caneswear which is the GOAT in every category known to man.

It is non-existent.

Its cause DJ does each and everything himself... doesnt really have a staff. Just taking people on now. For the last couple years he kept all product at his house and shipped from there. It's just dj being dj. Glad to see hes finally making the commitment to it necessary. Took far more than youd imagine to get the university to finally jump on board.

Advertisement
Its cause DJ does each and everything himself... doesnt really have a staff. Just taking people on now. For the last couple years he kept all product at his house and shipped from there. It's just dj being dj. Glad to see hes finally making the commitment to it necessary. Took far more than youd imagine to get the university to finally jump on board.

Everything you just said screams "he's cheap".

Especially if his product has been at UM affiliated stores for more than a year now. Even the reps at Caneswear say his ability to communicate is ***. It is what it is. He can step up or it will shut down all by itself.

Like I said that is my last order from his website if he wants to not give a single **** about his customers. Good to know.

Everything you just said screams "he's cheap".

Especially if his product has been at UM affiliated stores for more than a year now. Even the reps at Caneswear say his ability to communicate is ***. It is what it is. He can step up or it will shut down all by itself.

Like I said that is my last order from his website if he wants to not give a single **** about his customers. Good to know.
Why are you so perturbed? Did you think I'm defending DJ or his actions? Not really. I was simply telling you the situation. It's not that hes cheap at all. Hes spread thin. He put alot of money into starting up dyme life. He got a ton of inventory based upon something he was promised that fell through. He has several different business obligations that all take up time from each other. Far as caneswear no one gives a fvck about those clowns and their **** products they rip off of us. Plenty of people like them and that's fine and good. But dont think DJ or any cane relies on them when they got nothing to do with anyone at the university. Atleast all canes is a miami staple and is affiliated with the university. See if caneswear cares about that. I'll talk to DJ for you though about that. That's my brother and canes take care of canes.

Why are you so perturbed? Did you think I'm defending DJ or his actions? Not really. I was simply telling you the situation. It's not that hes cheap at all. Hes spread thin. He put alot of money into starting up dyme life. He got a ton of inventory based upon something he was promised that fell through. He has several different business obligations that all take up time from each other. Far as caneswear no one gives a fvck about those clowns and their **** products they rip off of us. Plenty of people like them and that's fine and good. But dont think DJ or any cane relies on them when they got nothing to do with anyone at the university. Atleast all canes is a miami staple and is affiliated with the university. See if caneswear cares about that. I'll talk to DJ for you though about that. That's my brother and canes take care of canes.

Ok lemme break down this blob since you are so triggered.

Why am I perturbed? If I spend money on any product and the product represents itself (DJ apparently) with the impression someone is behind the wheel I expect a response. You can literally tell me to go **** myself instead of saying nothing but having no problem taking my money and not giving me a response that is a no go.

You aren't defending him and five lines into your diatribe you refer to the situation as "us"? Transparent homer-ism is always a ringing endorsement of **** business operations. They are ****. Stop making it about DJ the person. Did I say DJ was an *******? Nope. His way of operating a business makes it look like he does not give a single **** about his customers.

You do not think anyone relies on Caneswear? Brother DJ sells his product there but you wanna say in the same breath he "does not give a ****"? Is this real life? So they "rip him off" and he still sells his product there? Is that right? Caneswear doesn't care about the university? What level of full ****** are you attempting to reach because you are just making him look worse and I have no doubt he works hard. Why wouldn't I buy a cane players business line if not to support him and also wear cane gear at the same time?

It really is a Monday.

Blessings sent. Use paragraphs. Back to the rock-pile of studying.

Ok lemme break down this blob since you are so triggered.

Why am I perturbed? If I spend money on any product and the product represents itself (DJ apparently) with the impression someone is behind the wheel I expect a response. You can literally tell me to go **** myself instead of saying nothing but having no problem taking my money and not giving me a response that is a no go.

You aren't defending him and five lines into your diatribe you refer to the situation as "us"? Transparent homer-ism is always a ringing endorsement of **** business operations. They are ****. Stop making it about DJ the person. Did I say DJ was an *******? Nope. His way of operating a business makes it look like he does not give a single **** about his customers.

You do not think anyone relies on Caneswear? Brother DJ sells his product there but you wanna say in the same breath he "does not give a ****"? Is this real life? So they "rip him off" and he still sells his product there? Is that right? Caneswear doesn't care about the university? What level of full ****** are you attempting to reach because you are just making him look worse and I have no doubt he works hard. Why wouldn't I buy a cane players business line if not to support him and also wear cane gear at the same time?

It really is a Monday.

Blessings sent. Use paragraphs. Back to the rock-pile of studying.
Ur agression is misguided was the point. Anyways just got off with DJ. He said send me ur info and **** take care of it. If you still have receipts is great. Not gonna bother trading insults with u cause it's pointless. If u didnt understand my point oh well. Send info if youd like situation corrected. I'll only offer this once.

Advertisement
Dyme Lyfe Shirts wipes its *** with Adidas...Never had ANY problems...and I have a dozen Dyme Lyfe Shirts & Hoodies

their customer service blows and their hats were pretty poorly made. idk if they've gotten better since. i know DJ shut down the website to revamp everything so maybe the service also improved since

adidas for me has been fine and as good as all my nike stuff from them (its all the same factory anyways). i have a dame life hat and its easily the worst 40 bucks i ever spent. material sucks and threading is coming out and its barely worn. i know since i bought the hat, DJ has a deal with a legit hat manufacturer (like a new era or mitchell and ness) so maybe they've gotten better since then

Saw them post some of this stuff for Father's Day. Looks pretty sweet to me. I'm an 8XL though so I may just buy 2 of each and have my lady sew them together in a Feast/Timmy Reynolds "fit".

Screenshot_20190610-201845_Gallery.jpg

20190610_201904.jpg

20190610_201919.jpg

Advertisement
Saw them post some of this stuff for Father's Day. Looks pretty sweet to me. I'm an 8XL though so I may just buy 2 of each and have my lady sew them together in a Feast/Timmy Reynolds "fit".

View attachment 87123

View attachment 87124

View attachment 87125

i have the one hat before he got the 47 deal with his hat and it annoys me now hah. i do like his designs so im glad hes finally making it better quality wise. also, whatever happened w him having an official deal w UM?

i will say this about canes wear -- their selection for UM gear is unmatched, but they overcharge like crazy. if fanatics had the same stuff they do, id never buy from a store. adidas will have our stuff on their site (not all) but towards the end of the season it'll go half price and free 2 day shipping w them

Advertisement
Back