OT: Drake on campus filming the "God's Plan" music video

DJ tweeting reeks of desperation. I believe everyone he mentioned won't be signing at University of Miami

Is it actually hurting anything?

You got any better ideas?

At least he’s being a good Cane and doing his bit.

Some people are so busy trying to be the first with a smart *** remark or a negative comment they can’t appreciate a teammate doing a good thing. Must be tough going through life so bitter and cynical. Sad, unhappy people.

Are they cynical or are they just fakes on here with ulterior and less than pure motives? You may be giving some people too much benefit of the doubt in assuming they're just bitter.

That said, Drake is still hot garbage. But I endorse everyone on campus playing this up.

Advertisement
DJ tweeting reeks of desperation. I believe everyone he mentioned won't be signing at University of Miami

Would you put your IP ban on the line? If you "believe" it you will still be here.

I would. if you put yours up.

[MENTION=4448]Southcane[/MENTION] you should take him up on this lol you'd be doing this site a service.

Ezzard and Chatman are basically silent commits at this point. Almost NO chance we don't get at least 1, and he's willing to bet we don't get any of those 4.

Advertisement
The U really takin off. Hope the AH4 takin notice.

I'll try to update tweets as I see em.

He's coming out at 5:30 supposedly

Here he is at Miami High earlier:
https://twitter.com/RapSeasonTO/status/960629135218487297

Here's the disclaimer that they're showing by the lake in front of the student center:
View attachment 58096

Someone spotted a $50k check from OVO (Drake's label), he donated $25k to Miami High earlier:
https://twitter.com/OfficialJoelF/status/960632192782258177

Confirmation that he's performing:
https://twitter.com/MiamiHurricane/status/960634309601308675

Lol at that sign. Wouldn’t hold up in court

Would you put your IP ban on the line? If you "believe" it you will still be here.

Waiting a second, I never made a statement "believing" who is coming and who is not. I never get into those assertions because I never count on what 17-18 years olds would do especially those I don't know personally. But you DID. So if you are sure about your beliefs then prove it.

Edit: I will take [MENTION=9924]calinative umstudent[/MENTION] advice and take the bait. I will do it

Last edited:

Waiting a second, I never made a statement "believing" who is coming and who is not. I never get into those assertions because I never count on what 17-18 years olds would do especially those I don't know personally. But you DID. So if you are sure about your beliefs then prove it.

if you scared, say you scared.

Well we know you are...it says it above your avatar

Advertisement

Well we know you are...it says it above your avatar

haha

Is it actually hurting anything?

You got any better ideas?

At least he’s being a good Cane and doing his bit.

Some people are so busy trying to be the first with a smart *** remark or a negative comment they can’t appreciate a teammate doing a good thing. Must be tough going through life so bitter and cynical. Sad, unhappy people.

Are they cynical or are they just fakes on here with ulterior and less than pure motives? You may be giving some people too much benefit of the doubt in assuming they're just bitter.

That said, Drake is still hot garbage. But I endorse everyone on campus playing this up.

The point isn’t his music, it’s that this would only happen at a place like Miami.

Like him or not, he’s a big time celebrity with a huge following. That counts. It’s called buzz and it’s nothing but good for the school.

My motives are ulterior in every sense of the word and have nothing to do with his “art”

I know you get it, but some people just don’t seem to get this shlt.

Advertisement

Agree. DJ needs to tone it down. He seems desperate.

Imagine a current player tweeting prospective recruits that a fairly big event is happening on their campus is considered desperate. Weird. Just looking for anything negative.

Yea, he needs to tone it down because anonymous porster itsacanesthing on canesinsight thinks it’s really uncool.

Another fūcking idiot reveals himself.

If that is being desperate to you guys then being desperate is needed to recruit. Every school is trying to get these guys you cant be too cool for school and expect to sign them. Why not sell them that Drake would never do a spontaneous appearance in georgia or alabama?

Advertisement

Imagine a current player tweeting prospective recruits that a fairly big event is happening on their campus is considered desperate. Weird. Just looking for anything negative.

No he’s been tweeting some borderline stuff the last few days.

If that is being desperate to you guys then being desperate is needed to recruit. Every school is trying to get these guys you cant be too cool for school and expect to sign them. Why not sell them that Drake would never do a spontaneous appearance in georgia or alabama?

They’re too fūcking stupid to get it.

Or they’re trolls and haters. Or both.

Definitely idiots, though.

These fūcking imbeciles turn a positive into a negative. Only here.

Bullshlt. You’re just making shlt up now, bltch.

Look at this fūcking h0m0, talking down our own players.

Sounds like you’re all up in his *** worried about his Twitter, you maggot weirdo. Are you his Twitter hall monitor?

Stalker alert over here. WTF are you doing stalking a 19 year old males twitter account anyway? And you are calling what hes doing borderline? LOL.

Advertisement
Back