OT: Dolphins

That's the first time Washington has ever won in Miami. I admire the decision to go for two as being ballsy, but they had the momentum to win in OT. This will cost me in the football pool.
what did you think about the play call for the 2 pt try ? lol

Advertisement
what did you think about the play call for the 2 pt try ? lol
I would've thought it was brilliant if it worked. But I knew it wouldn't. I guess it was a matter of nothing to lose.

I would've thought it was brilliant if it worked. But I knew it wouldn't. I guess it was a matter of nothing to lose.
the play call was terrible and the execution was even worse ..... the Dolphins dont even look like an NFL team.

I have been on a Dolphins ban since they brought out the Gators 2008 championship team at halftime and had a day honoring them. As my mother used to say, they can kiss my a in Macy’s window.
Oh I remember them doing that. What the fvck were they thinking.

I've been on a Dolphin Ban since Dolphins lost to the Ravens in '08. As long as Stephen Ross owns the team the Dolphins aren't going anywhere. No sense in wasting my Sundays watching a subpar product.

Actually we finally have an owner who gets it. I still can't believe were finally going to get a QB and some real talent on this team. I'm in shock. I've been a season ticket holder since 81.

Advertisement
That's the first time Washington has ever won in Miami. I admire the decision to go for two as being ballsy, but they had the momentum to win in OT. This will cost me in the football pool.

It was what they wanted.

Win the game on a 2pt and the fan base is happy for a day.

Miss the 2pt and we're right on track for the first pick.

I agree only 50%.

He got the rock looking good.

Now he needs to work on getting the team to look good.
Revamping the stadium was all about getting a Super Bowl bavk in the stadium. Like I said. He's an awesome real estate guy. Knows how to make money. He's just a horrible NFL owner. Just look at all of the horrible hiring decisions this guy has made since he bought the team. He's consistently hired incompetent people to run this once proud organization right into the ground. What was once considered a gold standard in NFL circles. Is now just another organization involved in a race to the bottom. The guy has one of if not the worst football mind of all of the current NFL owners. He's nothing more than a filthy rich guy that just so happend to have enough liquid assets to purchase an NFL team. It's been a race to the bottom ever since he bought the team. The Dolphins are the laughing stock of the NFL and Ross is laughing all the way to the bank. Wins and losses mean nothing to him.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Revamping the stadium was all about getting a Super Bowl bavk in the stadium. Like I said. He's an awesome real estate guy. Knows how to make money. He's just a horrible NFL owner. Just look at all of the horrible hiring decisions this guy has made since he bought the team. He's consistently hired incompetent people to run this once proud organization right into the ground. What was once considered a gold standard in NFL circles. Is now just another organization involved in a race to the bottom. The guy has one of if not the worst football mind of all of the current NFL owners. He's nothing more than a filthy rich guy that just so happend to have enough liquid assets to purchase an NFL team. It's been a race to the bottom ever since he bought the team. The Dolphins are the laughing stock of the NFL and Ross is laughing all the way to the bank. Wins and losses mean nothing to him.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
Ross has been a horrible owner.

He is not a Dolphin, he's a dude who owns the Dolphins. I wish he would sell the team.

However, I support the tank, this year and next.

Stephen Ross wanted Lamar Jackson so eh... just didn't like his stance on players sitting during anthem.

That being said, I will root hard for my Phins every Sunday. I understand we need to tank but I don't want to have an 0-16 season that's pathetic. Also trading away Laremy Tunsil was flat out confusing.
If Tua is gonna be the guy, then I believe they traded Tunsil because Tua is a lefty, LT isn’t his blindside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back