OT - Dolphins OL Coach Records Himself Doing Coke

Honestly, any lawyers out there that can help out. How can they prove it’s come, and he can defend himself by saying it was a joke...

But you can’t make this up it’s hilarious!

Advertisement
Honestly, any lawyers out there that can help out. How can they prove it’s come, and he can defend himself by saying it was a joke...

I think he'd rather admit to coke than snorting that

tyronebiggums.jpg

This can’t get him arrested, but it’s more than enough to get him fired from most any job.

Advertisement
So a man can't honk down a few rails at the office to get a little pick me up prior to a day of meetings? I thought this was America?! The terrorists have won.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So a man can't honk down a few rails at the office to get a little pick me up prior to a day of meetings? I thought this was America?! The terrorists have won.
Moron, Terrorists are being defeated, but you have already lost. Another worthless poster that is a nobody.

Advertisement
Gase quote:

“Since I've been around him, he's always been a guy who put his head down and worked. He was here at 4 in the morning, worked as hard as he could for us. It is what it is.”

Can't make this stuff up.

Advertisement
Back