OT....Dogecoin🚀🚀🚀

Advertisement
I don’t believe it will be exactly like Bitcoin, however, it may become a cryptocurrency that’s widely accepted at businesses & used versus the dollar 💵. Thoughts?

Bitcoin is the standard.

Why do you think a competitor like dogecoin would overtake Bitcoin?

there are thousands of alt coins out there... Dogecoin could be a long term winner..but there are bunch others that seem to be much stronger.. Good idea to invest in these alt coins now and trade to BTC and ETH around summer time (from what i've been hearing)

Advertisement
I don’t believe it will be exactly like Bitcoin, however, it may become a cryptocurrency that’s widely accepted at businesses & used versus the dollar 💵. Thoughts?
Not to rain on your parade but not all cryptos are created equally. Dogecoin is inflationary like fiat currencies and has a higher inflation rate than the usd. Its has utility but its nothing special

**** if this ***** hits a dollar the kid will make a nice bag.
lesson on market cap.

Current valuation .0726 per coin 9.3b billion valuation. If dodgecoin hit 1.00 per coin it would have a valuation of 128billon dollars which would make it a top 100 mkt cap valuation in the world.

lesson on market cap.

Current valuation .0726 per coin 9.3b billion valuation. If dodgecoin hit 1.00 per coin it would have a valuation of 128billon dollars which would make it a top 100 mkt cap valuation in the world.
Yep, not expecting that lol. But I’m up a few hundred now. I might ride if a little longer , I only spent a few bills

Advertisement
It won't get to a dollar but it might get to $.50 which is still a huge gain for a ton of people

Advertisement
Not to rain on your parade but not all cryptos are created equally. Dogecoin is inflationary like fiat currencies and has a higher inflation rate than the usd. Its has utility but its nothing special
Yep if they would get smart and limit the supply then boom but otherwise it will stay pretty much as originally intended. A joke. I still envy the guy though! Threw the whole thing together in 3 hours smh.

Advertisement
lesson on market cap.

Experts are saying that 1.00 by 22”.

Experts are saying that 1.00 by 22”.

Other than being 1.00 being a shiny psychological level what actual fundamentals of the coin say it should reach that level? I've seen this 1000 times in crypto in altcoins, classic pump n dump. Super happy for you if you're in the money but make sure you take some profits on the way up. If you want to let some ride and pray for 1.00 on some crazy short squeeze.

I literally told my coworker FRI @ 430 sell his dodge on the spot that when alt coins run this hard it's a warning sign of market exhaustion. A day later the big 3 BTC/LTC/ETH dump super hard. Big boys rotated out of the top 3 pump n dumped alts, and will buy back the big 3 cheaper. Rinse repeat.

Advertisement
Back