OT: Diversity

TerragonSix

Early 30's White German-Irish Dude that lives in South Florida. Former EMT-B out of Miami-Dade, currently work as a Range Officer for a shooting range. Hurricane fan since 1997. A.A degree from a small community college as well as A+ certification in computer hardware. Big on motorcycles, writing and a halfway decent poker player.

No wife, no kids.

Sports Teams/Individuals:

Baseball: Atlanta Braves
Football (Pro): Oakland Raiders
Football (College): (you know)
Basketball: Boston Celtics (I remember watching Larry Bird as a kid, was hooked)
Boxing: Joe Frazier/Ken Norton

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mixed/mulatto/Bi-racial/Halfrican, LOL WHATEVA!! Born and raised Long Island NY, but lived many places ever since. Lineman for the death star phone company. Late 30's. See you in Atlanta for the GT game!

Mixed/mulatto/Bi-racial/Halfrican, LOL WHATEVA!! Born and raised Long Island NY, but lived many places ever since. Lineman for the death star phone company. Late 30's. See you in Atlanta for the GT game!

I'll be at the GT game too...The Ramblin wreck wouldn't survive on the LIE!!!

Advertisement
White non-Hispanic male in the state of Alabama.

Not giving away any more personal info such as age.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Black male who was born and raised in Miami. I've been a canes fan since the late 80's. I'm a songwriter/music producer. I have a new rapper I'm producing named Kush Dinero. He just released an ep album entitled Smoke Signals. His website is www.Kushdinero.com. if you like rap music, you can stream and download his music at kushdinero.bandcamp.com/releases. Album coming soon to Itunes, Tidal, Iheart Radio.

36, black male orthodox Muslim revert. Currently in Atlanta running small hvac business.
Born and mostly raised in Carol City right next to the high school. Went to cc with Santana moss, Remember Ethnic Sands. Played street football with a fat kid named Will Aka Rick Ross.

Been canes phins heat (1988) since birth. Whole family is 80 year old grandparents included.

Love this site. 10 UPVOTES to UknowWHAT for starting this thread. I believe America and the world needs to have a diversity forum.

Did you play on the team that won states in 96? I have game film from that game. Our DB coach from high school matched up against Moss almost the entire game, and he knew how much of a canes and ross fan I was so he gave me the tape from that game.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Male, Retired from USAF after a Security Forces/C2 career, with 11 years of it in SOF support. Now work as a Government Special Security Officer. Originally from Long Island, NY, moved to SW Fla and turned on to the 'Canes in '79 (hence the moniker) because they PASSED the ball. Now live in SW Ohio and detest O$Uck more than pretty much anybody (yes, was down for the '11 game, loved flying back in my 'Cane gear). Son and Daughter in Law are both UM grads. White because of my Irish descent...offended by Notre Lame's cultural appropriation of my grandparents heritage...'Canes kicking the ever loving $#!+ out of the Domers this season would ease my disgust!

Irish descent too. Always hated ND, which my saintly mother always thought was a reaction against my Catholicism.

Advertisement
19 yo black male. Industrial Engineering major, born in Nigeria, raised in St. Louis, currently lives in San Antonio, New England Patriots, St. Louis Cardinals, Miami Heat

Advertisement
19 yo black male. Industrial Engineering major, born in Nigeria, raised in St. Louis, currently lives in San Antonio, New England Patriots, St. Louis Cardinals, Miami Heat

I Used to live in cape girardeau, Missouri back when I was younger too. That's close by St. Louis

White male. Born and raised Catholic in South Miami. Class of 2010 UM Business School, Business Analyst for a large farm in South Dade and currently live in Homstead.

Played pop warner at Coral Gables youth center (Coral Gables Storms), attended Coral Gables high school when Gore was there. He Vilma, and Sean Taylor are my favorite canes. My Uncle and his father coached at Gulliver for many years so I was lucky enough to watch Taylor in person in high school. Most talented and fearless football player I have ever seen, may he rest in peace.

Bled orange and green and attended the games at the OB since I was born in 1983. My grandparents and uncle are also alum and made sure my two brothers and I never missed a game.

Donna Shalala killed the U (temporarily) and the OB, may it rest in peace, #WEZ4life . We were lucky to have Richt land on our lap and I am confident he will turn it around soon. We just need to show up to the games and help change the perception of the program. Thanks to UKnowWhat for starting the thread, best I've seen on here. People like you are why America is great (yes, it is still great!) Thanka for your service and good luck to Shaq this year!

40, white, UM J.D. 2003, Beach Safety Director now, all Canes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back