OT: Did We Know Jake Wieclaw Was A Pervert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax Teller’s a Cane;3102375 said:
Jax Teller’s a Cane;3102342 said:
Why stop there, dude could be President.

If you’re a Trump hater, just don’t forget who he was running against. That’s a YUGE reason why he won. Hillary has **** all over her face spanning decades and is the single biggest shamefully unapologetic, liar, hypocritic, phony, reptilian POS I will HOPEFULLY ever know of in my entire life. She has been exposed tirelessly and the sheep still choose to flock to her. Well boys, she’s done.

I love how I got a downvote. I’m not the biggest Trump apologist but Hillary is factually indefensible. Keep letting your petty emotions flow over logic. If you educate yourselves on the facts and her history, again, you cannot defend her.

I've educated myself and trump has been and is worse for this country than cancer.

CNN education doesn't count brah

Advertisement

If you’re a Trump hater, just don’t forget who he was running against. That’s a YUGE reason why he won. Hillary has **** all over her face spanning decades and is the single biggest shamefully unapologetic, liar, hypocritic, phony, reptilian POS I will HOPEFULLY ever know of in my entire life. She has been exposed tirelessly and the sheep still choose to flock to her. Well boys, she’s done.

I love how I got a downvote. I’m not the biggest Trump apologist but Hillary is factually indefensible. Keep letting your petty emotions flow over logic. If you educate yourselves on the facts and her history, again, you cannot defend her.

I've educated myself and trump has been and is worse for this country than cancer.

is brah your white guy or black guy imitation?

Last edited:
We had it good when he was "band". Hopefully it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:
Jax Teller’s a Cane;3102375 said:
Jax Teller’s a Cane;3102342 said:

is brah your white guy or black guy imitation?

You soft, weak-minded fool

Advertisement

here come the liberal scumbags

kill youselves at the same **** time!

Obviously Just Duval's latest troll job, nobody's this stupid. Dudes been trolling all week.

I don't know how he hasn't caught a band yet

What have I done to warrant a band?

You guys are coming after me unprovoked.

Who said u should get a band?

Advertisement
Let's get back to The subject. This kid according to the article has never been in trouble before. I don't know the exact nature of his case but he is now at age 24 and is in the system as a *** offender. Assuming that it was consensual had the girl been 18 instead of 16 there would not be a crime. If the victim was the aggressor and she is 17 and a half it doesn't matter. He's in the system. I totally understand but what I object to is the broad brush approach with regard to punishment. Maybe some of you lawyers can enlighten me. Does this young man have to carry the stigma of being a sexual offender with him the rest of his life? we all know that there are 18 year olds with the minds an experience of 14 year olds and 14 year olds with the minds and experience of 25 year olds. What a mine field it must be for an attractive young man working asa high school teacher today. Again, not making excuses for him but just how much do the facts and circumstances of th ease matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back