OT: Did anyone see the end of the Phils / Braves game? HOLY COW!

Advertisement
1696901332157.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wild. I'm a Braves fan surrounded by O's and Phillies fans. Between that and the Ravens losing yesterday everyone's been real ****y.

Austin Rileys Homer was nuts too, one hand on the bat when he made contact.
We used to have the Braves triple A club in Richmond. I saw many players from the '60's thru the '80's go to ATL. Lost the team when Mayor / former Governor Doug Wilder balked at building a new stadium.

Advertisement
Wild. I'm a Braves fan surrounded by O's and Phillies fans. Between that and the Ravens losing yesterday everyone's been real ****y.

One hand follow through.

Advertisement
We used to have the Braves triple A club in Richmond. I saw many players from the '60's thru the '80's go to ATL. Lost the team when Mayor / former Governor Doug Wilder balked at building a new stadium.
My first "date" with my now wife was at The Diamond in '93, we met attending a DOD course in Richmond. Got in cheap because we brought boxtops from the snacks at the course.

Saw Chipper Jones, Ryan Klesko, Javy Lopez, Brian Hunter, Tony Tarasco and Wohlers and Bourbon were on the bench.

Guess the name was an indicator of what I would be spending on a year later.

As a Phillies fan I can say that I’ve muted several group chats with Phillies fans because they’re annoying as **** during games

It’s been a rough couple days between this ****show on Saturday and my Vikings inventing new ways to lose. This lessens the sting some.

Advertisement
Back