OT: Devonta Freeman

Advertisement
How good was Devonta coming out of high school? Anyone remember?
He was at Edison before transferring to Central his Junior year. His recruitment took off his Senior year. He was unbelievable his Senior year. He was a good player at Edison. He had fumblitis during his time at Edison though. So much so the coaches use to make him carry a football in perfect RB form during the school day.

Advertisement
That commercial I just watched on ESPN, of him explaining wanting to basically make Miami pay, hurt to watch. (lies or not)

Advertisement
Randy straight up didnt recruit him because he felt the following year he had Duke locked up and that is all he needed. Yes, that type of mentality was allowed to be a HC at Miami.
It really doesn't matter. If it wasn't that, it would have been something else just like the rest of them.

65007310.jpg

Dalvin-Cook-collects-sod-af_1476803620234_8206487_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

He can fück off with that BS. And by him, I mean Randy Shannon. That said, he got his shot to come here and was a petty queen instead.

We're experiencing the same chit w/ Parrish, as well. Again, the biggest problem I've seen w/ these staphs is their inability to play the game. I'm not talking about bag game, I'm talking about showing love. They put all their eggs in one basket, and then when that basket falters, they have zero recovery.

We're experiencing the same chit w/ Parrish, as well. Again, the biggest problem I've seen w/ these staphs is their inability to play the game. I'm not talking about bag game, I'm talking about showing love. They put all their eggs in one basket, and then when that basket falters, they have zero recovery.

We need some real recruiters man.

Advertisement
We need some real recruiters man.

All I'm saying man. Maybe DeVonte would've went somewhere else, regardless....but the problem has been either a) we misidentify who is really interested in us b) we totally ignore kids who want to be here that can actually play or c) we continue to recruit diamonds in the rough, b/c the staff is afraid to go toe to toe with other schools (hence the term, we only want kids who want to be here alias the 3 star kids who's best offer is North Texas)

Advertisement
Golden tried to get this kid but he already had his **** packed up and ready to go to Tally by that time. Sucks but it is what it is. We probably would have gotten Cook if we landed Freeman.

Another thing about that year is that Randy and staff had stopped recruiting. He knew he was done. I believe we had like 2 commits when Golden was hired.

He was at Edison before transferring to Central his Junior year. His recruitment took off his Senior year. He was unbelievable his Senior year. He was a good player at Edison. He had fumblitis during his time at Edison though. So much so the coaches use to make him carry a football in perfect RB form during the school day.
Lmao, watch many movies? ... That's so much bull****.

Golden tried to get this kid but he already had his **** packed up and ready to go to Tally by that time. Sucks but it is what it is. We probably would have gotten Cook if we landed Freeman.

Another thing about that year is that Randy and staff had stopped recruiting. He knew he was done. I believe we had like 2 commits when Golden was hired.

I dont believe you.gif

Advertisement
Back