OT/Darrell Langham

caneULM

Recruit
The Malik Rosier thread got me thinking of this guy. Anyone know if he caught on somewhere in the league? Had the size and decent hands

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was down in PR supporting the Hurricane Maria relief efforts for that game. Was fortunate to have our own satcom terminal with commercial access so I was able to stream the game that night. When F$U scored that TD with 1:24 to go my heart sank. Then Darrell Langham happened.

Advertisement
i've watched that last drive 10-15 times. it was amazing. richt's greatest playcalling series. the runs were phenomenal. the effort berrios and home gave to break tackles and get out of bounds was extraordinary.

and to think Langham was in for only ONE play in the entire game. we ran up a tremendous bill at Shula's that might in Tallahassee. it was unprecedented.

League has trended away from that archetype of player. Auden Tate didn't do much in 2020 either.

Advertisement
i've watched that last drive 10-15 times. it was amazing. richt's greatest playcalling series. the runs were phenomenal. the effort berrios and home gave to break tackles and get out of bounds was extraordinary.

and to think Langham was in for only ONE play in the entire game. we ran up a tremendous bill at Shula's that might in Tallahassee. it was unprecedented.
Would have loved to see Berrios in this offense. ****, if I’m wishing, would have LOVED to see Ahmonn in this offense!

Def should have been a tight end.

100% surprised no NFL tried to experiment with him there.

****, maybe Darrell just didn't want to. Guy seems talented in other areas besides football.

Berrios doesn't get nearly enough credit for that drive. It was all him until the Langham catch.

Advertisement
yes
Berrios doesn't get nearly enough credit for that drive. It was all him until the Langham catch.
Berrios had TWO third down conversions on that drive. both times he could have been tackled for a loss but broke the tackle (which frankly was unusual for him since he often when down easily). the second third down conversion was a simple whip route perfected by Edelman/Brady and he caught it about a yard or two beyond the line of scrimmage and then broke the tackle a few yards down the field. extraordinary effort.

Had the worst Strep Throat in my life that week, watched that game by myself at
home. Was running around like a fool, forgot I was feeling like dog **** the rest of the night when that catch happened.

What a classic way to break the streak.

Advertisement
Back