OT Darius Washington

Curious is he a true LT is that why people want him or is it just to bring in more OL talent? Bc I want him regardless I’m just wondering

Advertisement
I remember when Auburn was interviewing Briles. They didn't hire him for a few reasons but one was the fact he wanted to bring his Oline guy.

I wonder what FSU worked out with him - their board seems to think Frey is going to be out after NSD and Briles guy will come in.

Curious is he a true LT is that why people want him or is it just to bring in more OL talent? Bc I want him regardless I’m just wondering

Think he has tackle ability...He plays Lt in high school. Me personally i like him as a move guard. If he stays outside he has Scaife ability because he has the feet. But like most would have to adjust to this level of play more so for him playing in the pan handle..and Scaife a guy who lined up agaionst D1 De's everyday in practice in high school

Advertisement
this would be huuuuuge insert trump voice
Yah. "He's going to be an All-american by the time I get done coaching him. He'll be better than anyone like you've never seen before, because I know more than my Generals,.....I mean my coaches. I know more football than Nick Saban and Bear Bryant combined!!! Believe me!!! Did you know Nick Saban calls me for advise. It's true. Nick and I are really good friends. We were in conflict once, but he said some really nice things about me and I said some really nice things about him and now we're in love. It's a beautiful thing!!!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins mentioned over the weekend he got bumped up. It was before anyone knew he was going to FSU
Mang.....everybody knew he wasn’t coming back then either. Even when Ivins was yelling “we still got a chance guyzzz”.

Advertisement
Back