OT: Dan Snyder's gift to Landon Collins

Other than the two items you mentioned, what are your favorite sign memorabilia?
My Signed Reed Lithograph...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So someone on instagram posed the question should Landon be allowed to honor Sean by wearing his number? Is it okay that it got me riled up? Where were you to honor Sean at the U? You're a member of the Tide, Bama Made garbage. Stay true. You made that business decision remember? Stick with it and kick rocks. A cane should be the one to honor Sean if anything.

Don’t believe Collins should have the gall to ask to wear the late, greatness of Sean Taylor. There was only one God made then he broke the mold. Collins is a good player, but #21 is a sacred number that should never be put back on.

Advertisement
Not saying he should wear ST's number. But ****, can you really be that upset that he opted not to play under Paul Williams as a position coach, Mark D'No as a DC, and Al Golden as a HC?

Advertisement
Not saying he should wear ST's number. But ****, can you really be that upset that he opted not to play under Paul Williams as a position coach, Mark D'No as a DC, and Al Golden as a HC?
Those three names should never be associated together and they should have NEVER been allowed together at my beloved university.

should of came to Miami if he loved ST that much, fuq that guy. He robbed Washington, Antrell was way better then him LC had one good year 1 and hes supposed to be elite now lol. Jamal Adams is better then this guy

Advertisement
Back