OT: Cristobal went savage in the civil war game

Yeah, Cristobal’s coaching cost Oregon the Stanford game. There is no defending it. It was by far the worst coaching I’ve seen of any coach this season. He could have kneed it out and foolishly chose to run the ball, leading to a fumble and, ultimately, a loss.

It's up there with running four verts on a 4th and 2 and/or a play action when it's the last play of the game from the 28 yard line and you need a TD.

Advertisement
People literally want Butch and Cristobal to come coach the team. There are hundreds of winning coaches that have no ties to UM.
Not everyone wants Mario to coach at UM. Some of us are simply supporting a Hurricane. What wrong with that, and why are so many people against this?

Obviously you haven't seen Herbert play b/c every comment of yours in this thread gets worse and worse.

For some reason mopes like you keep trying to bring Richt and his ****** offense into this discussion but the thread is about how Mario hasn't proven **** and his team underperformed this year.

He lost them the Stanford game by running the ball (and fumbling) when he could have taken knees and won the game (LOL). I can just imagine how many hundreds of pages that decision would have garnered here.
And miserable mitches like you keep talking about what all Mario did or didn't do in his first year as Oregon's head coach while you ignore the fact that our 3rd year, 4.5 million dollar a year guy is only bowl eligible thanks to a crappy Va Tech team. And yes I have seen Herbert play, but that has nothing to do with the fact that EVERY single qb on or was on our roster was rated higher than Herbert coming outta high school, from Jack Allison all the way down to Evan Shirreffs! But keep on hating and using the Stanford game as a means to mask the pain from Mario finishing with a 8 win season while currently holding down a top 5 recruiting class, NO.2 on Rivals lol

Advertisement
And miserable mitches like you keep talking about what all Mario did or didn't do in his first year as Oregon's head coach while you ignore the fact that our 3rd year, 4.5 million dollar a year guy is only bowl eligible thanks to a crappy Va Tech team. And yes I have seen Herbert play, but that has nothing to do with the fact that EVERY single qb on or was on our roster was rated higher than Herbert coming outta high school, from Jack Allison all the way down to Evan Shirreffs! But keep on hating and using the Stanford game as a means to mask the pain from Mario finishing with a 8 win season while currently holding down a top 5 recruiting class, NO.2 on Rivals lol
Mario is building something amazing out there.

I wouldnt want to play Oregon right now..... Guys go look at our schedule and take a look at the teams we have beaten. There is nothing to be proud of this year. It has been a complete joke.

Advertisement
Nothing at all. Can yall support him at oregonducks.com??
Saban and Dabo are literally spitting in our faces on a daily basis by buying and winning with players that grew up wanting to be Canes but Canes fans could care less because they're too busy hatin on one of their own....

Can't fix stupid so I'm done with this conversation.

Advertisement
Saban and Dabo are literally spitting in our faces on a daily basis by buying and winning with players that grew up wanting to be Canes but Canes fans could care less because they're too busy hatin on one of their own....

Im not hating on sch*t i couldnt f*ckin care less. Im not discussing a coach with 4 losses including richt

Some of us are cheering for family and friends bro but we are still die hard canes fans! I have been a canes fan since 1979 and will always bleed orange and green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back