OT: Cristobal went savage in the civil war game

Advertisement
An aggressive 8-4 with supposedly the first QB off the board in the upcoming draft.
Team is very young and decimated by injuries. Robert Smith just mentioned the Ducks have only 4 seniors in the 22 man starting lineup.

Put up 55 and won by 40 over a terrible Oregon State squad.

No clue if he’ll ever be an elite coach. But I think he’ll field tough teams. And their culture will be aggressive.
Most likely finish with a top 10 recruiting class.

Advertisement
They have a sick class coming in and they are super young. A Mirabal did an amazing job with that oline. It was between Mirabal and Searles and Richt hires Searles.

An aggressive 8-4 with supposedly the first QB off the board in the upcoming draft.

I'm not a defender but it his first rodeo being a big time HC. Despite an 8-4 season the guy is going to pull a elite class. Meanwhile, we have to win 10 games just to sniff a decent class.

Also pro QB prospect don't always mean wins. Kaaya was a NFL prospect and yet Rosier was the QB of our first ACCCG and we all know Rosier won't even sniff a rookie training camp.

Advertisement
I'm not a defender but it his first rodeo being a big time HC. Despite an 8-4 season the guy is going to pull a elite class. Meanwhile, we have to win 10 games just to sniff a decent class.

Also pro QB prospect don't always mean wins. Kaaya was a NFL prospect and yet Rosier was the QB of our first ACCCG and we all know Rosier won't even sniff a rookie training camp.

NFL prospects dont go 7th round or w/e he went

It's actually sad that you have to explain to Miami fans you're not defending the guy when truth is he never did anything to be hated by UM fans to begin with. People hate the guy simply because he refused to stay at UM and recruit for Folden for 130k per year lol

It's actually sad that you have to explain to Miami fans you're not defending the guy when truth is he never did anything to be hated by UM fans to begin with. People hate the guy simply because he refused to stay at UM and recruit for Folden for 130k per year lol
Plus he tutored under who is about to be the greatest coach in college football history.plus a pay raise is also another good reason.

Advertisement
Yes, this was a huge win. OSU was 1-7 in conference and 2-9 overall going into the game. They also went 1-11 last year. But someone got to say "savage", so there's that.

Put up 55 and won by 40 over a terrible Oregon State squad.

No clue if he’ll ever be an elite coach. But I think he’ll field tough teams. And their culture will be aggressive.

Wow! Hey he used to play for us! Also, our former backup to Jim Kelly blew out Virginia Tech last week! Savage!

Advertisement
Yes, this was a huge win. OSU was 1-7 in conference and 2-9 overall going into the game. They also went 1-11 last year. But someone got to say "savage", so there's that.

What was Pitt’s record last season? Ya know, since a team’s record automatically determines the outcome of a game.

But someone gets to unnecessarily “cape” for Richt, so there’s that.

Advertisement
Back