OT - COVID Helmets

Advertisement
Those lenses will fog up in the first 5 minutes that they're on... Not to mention breathing will be somewhat restricted... Don't think anyone would wear these...
Oh it would be a mess. Might as well have them play on a virtual game system at this point.

Advertisement
Dont even mention the losing forward and peripheral vision below your nose. I play ice hockey and wore a vintage mask in warm ups for ***** and giggles a few years ago. Literally could not see a **** thing that wasnt coming straight at me without moving my head. I dont know how those crazy ******** did it before the caged masks became the norm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1o.jpg

Advertisement
Dont even mention the losing forward and peripheral vision below your nose. I play ice hockey and wore a vintage mask in warm ups for ***** and giggles a few years ago. Literally could not see a **** thing that wasnt coming straight at me without moving my head. I dont know how those crazy ******** did it before the caged masks became the norm.
There is no way I would play hockey without a mask.....if I played hockey lol

Guys were a lot slower and smaller back then but still getting hit full on hurts....

Advertisement
Back