CFB OT: Colorado v Nebraska

Star Wars Writing GIF by BuzzFeed
Nebraska's DBs and safeties getting beat.

Advertisement
Rhule does not change his style according to his players. He’s well versed in what he’s got in front of him at Nebraska. I don’t think he’s ever won more than 1 game in his first year at a program. He takes his medicine and does it his way, no matter what. He’s a builder. Idk that he’ll get to 10 wins consistently at Nebraska, but he’ll have them competitive again. Its just a place with a lower ceiling than he had at Baylor.

Advertisement
So sue me I’m intrigued, rooting for Deion. 1994 SB there was a pre game event basketball game at FIU, Deion signed a baseball for my 12 year old self. A boy remembers, thanks Prime.

Go Buffs

If I had as much money as Sanders, I'd be watching college fb on a jumbo screen from my giant floatie in my dollar symbol shaped swimming pool, while drinking a margarita made with extremely expensive tequila ( that I'm wasting in a mixed drink just because I can) .

I don't hate Sanders. The guy has all the money in the world but he still loves the game enough to want to coach college football. I respect that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m convinced Jeff Sims is a soccer player from over seas they threw in at Qb yesterday. He has no football iq.

Advertisement
I remember when we tried to recruit Dawson. Stuffed in a locker by Auburn as usual

Advertisement
Back