OT: Colorado State accused of covering COVID-19 health threats

Advertisement
1596581091728.png

Mentioned in the players opting out thread.. there is no leadership, these small schools have no support and these small schools are gonna drop the ball. Cant believe NCAA and other higher ups are just on wing and a prayer at this point..

WTF is going on?! Do they even want a season

Advertisement
These players are being giant pussies. They have virtually no risk. Play football, or dont and stop complaining.
Stfu! Half of Americans are working from home because companies are saying the risk isn’t worth reward. These kids aren’t getting paid and have no Players association to represent them. You’re the ***** bruh

Stfu! Half of Americans are working from home because companies are saying the risk isn’t worth reward. These kids aren’t getting paid and have no Players association to represent them. You’re the ***** bruh
Tough guy alert!!!!

You working from home, Ernie? You have kids, and, if so, they going back to school?

You're involved in every thread as an anti-student stan. Never with anything of substance to say, I will add.
Cool. And what difference does any of your opinions make? I've been living my life since the beginning. Do make all the assumptions you want. In the long run they mean nothing outside of your little realm.

Advertisement
I’m sorry it ****es me off to hear people call young black men pussies for standing up against a coach that’s outwardly trying to both silence and endanger his players. It’s not okay to me. And I’m gonna say something every time. If that’s a tough guy, I’m fine with that.
Sounds good....

Cool. And what difference does any of your opinions make? I've been living my life since the beginning. Do make all the assumptions you want. In the long run they mean nothing outside of your little realm.
You aren’t gonna answer my questions, Ernie?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sorry it ****es me off to hear people call young black men pussies for standing up against a coach that’s outwardly trying to both silence and endanger his players. It’s not okay to me. And I’m gonna say something every time. If that’s a tough guy, I’m fine with that.
So there's no players of any other ethnicity on the team??? I mean you really turned it into a racial issue??? That's messed up...

Say what you will but half the kids aren't even wearing a mask or wearing it improperly in that picture.

tenor (60).gif

Advertisement
Back