OT: College Cheating Scandal - Pay to Play?

Advertisement
How old are you?
Im guessing you are relatively young. You will sort it out in time. There is a culture war ongoing
Hope you choose the RIGHT side😜
Here is a simple test....
Do you want your freedom and liberty? Do you want to make your own way and profit off your own labor and success? If so you are more conservative!

Or
Do you want to suckle off the government teat your whole life? Do you want a country w no borders so we can turn into a third world **** hole? Do you want to give up half or a lot more of your earning to the federal govt so they can spend it on bs and give it to people who haven’t earned it? If you like the idea of GIVING UP your freedoms and your liberty and you want the govt to be your daddy until the day you die...your a libtard

Pretty simple choice if you think with reason....unfortunately we have a lot of Americans who get caught up in how they “feel” and they don’t use common sense
Wat about an independent? Wat they like?

"They" are all in a club and you're not in it!" George Carlin. (Miss him.)
It's always been this way. Rich daddy means you get ANYTHING you want. You can get an Ivy League education and be President even if you are dumb as a rock!
Remind you of anyone?

Last edited:
Advertisement
The entertaining aspect is simpleton conservatives seeing the names of two Hollywood females and instantly assuming they are liberal. The alternative fact genius Kellyanne Conway even sent out a vile related tweet.

Meanwhile, Lori Laughlin is conservative. The hefty majority on the full list are conservative.

Whoops. Reminds me of when Newt Gingrich tried to blame the Susan Smith drowning incident on liberalism. Then somebody tapped him on the shoulder and pointed out it was a prominent conservative family.

As always...Never Prevent a Conservative From Sounding Like a Conservative. This thread is predictably entertaining compliments of one SAM after another. Prior to Fox News I worried about conservatives concealing their true selves and managing 54%. Now it is the 46% Party, and cemented there thanks to generational imprinting and the Silent Generation steadily dying out.
QP votes leftist 102% of the time.

How old are you?
Im guessing you are relatively young. You will sort it out in time. There is a culture war ongoing
Hope you choose the RIGHT side😜
Here is a simple test....
Do you want your freedom and liberty? Do you want to make your own way and profit off your own labor and success? If so you are more conservative!

Or
Do you want to suckle off the government teat your whole life? Do you want a country w no borders so we can turn into a third world **** hole? Do you want to give up half or a lot more of your earning to the federal govt so they can spend it on bs and give it to people who haven’t earned it? If you like the idea of GIVING UP your freedoms and your liberty and you want the govt to be your daddy until the day you die...your a libtard

Pretty simple choice if you think with reason....unfortunately we have a lot of Americans who get caught up in how they “feel” and they don’t use common sense

I live 15 mins from the Border, I wouldnt say its a **** hole. And up until 9/11 the border was pretty much open.

Lol at blindsided.

Advertisement
I gave multiple examples. You’re just so brainwashed by leftist you can’t process them. If a college said blacks couldn’t get in (on average) unless they had a 150 point higher SAT than a white applicant, you’d know it’s racist. But if they say Asians can’t get in unless they have a 150 point SAT edge, it’s just ‘oh well.’

Discrimination based on race is really easy to define. Martin Luther King knew what it meant. Liberals lie to themselves and all of us over this topic.

The guy who is constantly pushing his right wing politics into the boards is going to say someone else is brainwashed. Go figure.

Nothing is more idiotic in America right now is the stupid Left vs Right/Conservative vs Liberal divisions.

What makes someone fit into either category?

Im against *** Marriage but for Abortion so where does that put me?

it has to be dumbed down that way and binary so working-class people can know which side to root/vote for (like the colosseum of ancient Rome or modern-day baseball, basketball, and football). The ruling-class doesn't want the proletariat thinking too much or having more than two choices, because we may disengage from the process and threaten their political leverage.

Last edited:
And people think Trump is a "conservative".

Fools.

Both parties are filled with paid for puppets for the rich I do like Trump though. Both parties at one time or another have said they want to get control of the illegal immigration but they get paid off by the rich to keep the floodgates open so they can have their cheap labor. It's as simple as supply and demand. Most of them should be lined up and shot for treason.

Advertisement
Five Percenters say the same **** about MLK do you even know who they are lol

LMAO, he's a 5%er you dope and works with them. I think he knows who they are. My mistake, he's a 1%er that has many working for him that are at least 5%ers and probably 1%ers. Another words he knows many scrub 5%ers below him lol Many on this site are 5%ers. MLK was a great, great man and would have been more conservative than liberal today.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you feel about the death penalty? I am asking because I know many who are pro-life and pro-death penalty. I have a difficult time reconciling this as I believe both devalue human life.
The effort to link the death penalty to abortion is dishonest inanity and 100000% leftist. They do this because they KNOW abortion is wrong and want to try to hide under the skirt of the DP crowd. It’s bull****.

The DP is about CONSEQUENCES and CULPABILITY. You can like it or not. But it doesn’t share any moral relationship with abortion. In case you are confused by this, ask yourself whether you’d agree that abortion should only be allowed after multiple appeals and legal processes, including allowing pro life organizations standing to contest the decision. Or just ask yourself what the child did to deserve being aborted. If the answer is nothing ... then why are you pursuing this analogy?

Last edited:
How do you feel about the death penalty? I am asking because I know many who are pro-life and pro-death penalty. I have a difficult time reconciling this as I believe both devalue human life.

Murders, rapists and child molesters have devalued their own lives. Get rid of them!

Advertisement
The effort to link the death penalty to abortion is dishonest inanity and 100000% leftist. They do this because they KNOW abortion is wrong and want to try to hide under the skirt of the DP crowd. It’s bull****.

The DP is about CONSEQUENCES and CULPABILITY. You can like it or not. But it doesn’t share any moral relationship with abortion. In case you are confused by this, ask yourself whether you’d agree that abortion should only be allowed after multiple appeals and legal processes, including allowing pro life organizations standing to contest the decision. Or just ask yourself what the child did to deserve being aborted. If the answer is nothing ... then why are you pursuing this analogy?

Nothing in my post condoned abortion or advocated repeal of the death penalty.

Why so triggered?

Nothing in my post condoned abortion or advocated repeal of the death penalty.

Why so triggered?
Not triggered in the least. Your question was not some new idea. It’s been asked in various forms forever in this ongoing moral debate. Almost always by leftists. And based on a logical premise that fails entirely under scrutiny. So i took the time to point this out.

Moreover, you trying to contend you have no view here is pathetic. You framed your porst as you know other people with these views, you just don’t know how to reconcile them? Then you explain you cant reconcile them because all killing devalues life. So there is your view, despite your weak effort to pretend its other people’s views you are discussing.

Advertisement
Back