OT: College Cheating Scandal - Pay to Play?

You’re projecting past discussions, or likely arguments, with others. Throwing in labels such as ‘leftists’.

I could frame the same discussion of a person of being pro-choice but against the death penalty.
Oh bull****. We all know this debate in and out. You’re combining a bad troll effort with a frilly panties cross dressing ghey routine. Why not just be a man and defend your point, rather than try to hide under the skirts of others?

100% of all people who dive into a DP exchange with a claim about inconsistency of abortion and DP positions know what they’re doing. Pretending you’re just puzzled by the views of others is dishonest.

And I could care less what you ‘could frame’ the discussion as. If you have a point, make it. No need to tell us in advance about your vast powers to frame discussions.

Advertisement
Oh bull****. We all know this debate in and out. You’re combining a bad troll effort with a frilly panties cross dressing ghey routine. Why not just be a man and defend your point, rather than try to hide under the skirts of others?

100% of all people who dive into a DP exchange with a claim about inconsistency of abortion and DP positions know what they’re doing. Pretending you’re just puzzled by the views of others is dishonest.

And I could care less what you ‘could frame’ the discussion as. If you have a point, make it. No need to tell us in advance about your vast powers to frame discussions.

Since you asked politely.

I am pro-choice and pro-death penalty.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

Literally every level of wealth you go up (to a point) you will see the level of money/resources spent on schooling go up on average.

Here is a rough chart.

You have the poor people making under 30k a year that generally don't give af about school or if they do care they don't have enough info regarding school to really help the kids get the most out of their education. Their guidance usually begins and ends with "study more or I will beat your ***"

Then you have the lower middle class people making like 30-100k that know enough about school to help their kids do their homework and talk to the teachers to find out how they can help their kids more. Maybe they will scrape together money for a cheap tutor(maybe a high school kid or at best a college kid from a local decent school to help them with a class they are really struggling in. They will buy their kids princeton review SAT prep textbooks.

Then you have middle class people making 100k-500k that will send the kids to an SAT prep classes and hire good tutors(local HS teachers) for the core classes like math and English. They send their kids to either the elite public schools if they live in places like NJ or Mass. OR they send their kids to the good private schools that cost 20-30k a year.

Then you have the upper middle class guys making over 500k a year that are going to be hiring tutors(college professors) for every subject. They will be hiring 1on1 SAT tutors(not classes). The higher end people for this class even send their kids to elite prep high schools.

The rich doesn't even differ that much from the upper middle class guys, but they may or may not take it up a level. I know some that send their kids to public school. Some send their kids to Horace Mann. One guy has a English teacher at Columbia teaching his 4th grader how to write better. lol. Overall it is similar to the upper middle class level, but some may be hiring the best of the best for their child.

Obviously this is not set in stone. You have some billionaires that let their kids fvck around in HS because they are just going to work in the family business later in life. You have some middle class people breaking the bank to hire the best tutors for their kids. It depends, but it is a general guideline.
You ever notice politicians NEVER go to the lengths you just did to describe these “groups” for lack of a better word?
I can promise you, they don’t consider families making 200k “middle class”
Those are families they want to tax even more!
The “one percenters” that the media and left demonize are in many cases normal people who feel like they are a middle class family. I checked a stat...343K per year qualifies you as a one percenter.
That is NOT lavish wealth!

F all of the politicians! They all lie and want POWER and they want to pit people against each other, the left is worse because they want everyone reliant on government assistance. That is why I am with Trump.

Since you asked politely.

I am pro-choice and pro-death penalty.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
I am also. Not pro choice in the sense its a good choice. Nor in the sense that states shouldnt have the authority to regulate it. But pro choice in the sense that the federal govt has no role in this issue and also in the sense that my preference if asked to vote would be states should elect not to get involved here. God will sort us out. Govt is protect people from strangers, not from their families. A govt that is big enough to protect people from their parents is too big for anyone’s good.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked since its turned into a "left" vs "right" shxt slingling fest.

Advertisement
You ever notice politicians NEVER go to the lengths you just did to describe these “groups” for lack of a better word?
I can promise you, they don’t consider families making 200k “middle class”
Those are families they want to tax even more!
The “one percenters” that the media and left demonize are in many cases normal people who feel like they are a middle class family. I checked a stat...343K per year qualifies you as a one percenter.
That is NOT lavish wealth!

F all of the politicians! They all lie and want POWER and they want to pit people against each other, the left is worse because they want everyone reliant on government assistance. That is why I am with Trump.

They don't go through the lengths because it is pointless to describe these groups. I even said this is just a rough chart. Not set in stone groupings of salary. The incomes don't even really matter. As long as you get the point that the richer people spend more on their kids future education. That is all you need to draw from my statement.

You don't think someone making 200k a year is middle class? Actually to be a 1% you need to make 480k.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back