OT: College Cheating Scandal - Pay to Play?

That was a lot, I don't even know where to begin. I guess with the fact that absolutely nobody thinks the government is a benign force for goodness and light. Some people think it's necessary, so do not. I wonder how those that do not think roads that stretch from sea to sea will get built, but whatever. Point is, nobody loves the government.

Colleges are making money hand over fist, so spare me the bit about "regulation" making them take government money. They take that because it's free money, and who wouldn't take free money?

How about you name some specific times the government has taken sides with organizations that discriminate? Kinda hard to rebut that one.

Planned Parenthood? You couldn't pay me enough to touch that one.

When the government gives money they say you can't not let women or black people or Jews into your school because they're women or black or ******. They don't have to admit anybody in particular, they just can't keep them out because of their race. If your point is that schools tend to let in more men or whites or christians than black or Jews, ok. There's nothing wrong with that on the surface. Maybe the admissions staff unconsciously just identifies with white people more. The problem becomes proving they did it because of race/religion/***.
I gave multiple examples. You’re just so brainwashed by leftist you can’t process them. If a college said blacks couldn’t get in (on average) unless they had a 150 point higher SAT than a white applicant, you’d know it’s racist. But if they say Asians can’t get in unless they have a 150 point SAT edge, it’s just ‘oh well.’

Discrimination based on race is really easy to define. Martin Luther King knew what it meant. Liberals lie to themselves and all of us over this topic.

Advertisement
I gave multiple examples. You’re just so brainwashed by leftist you can’t process them. If a college said blacks couldn’t get in (on average) unless they had a 150 point higher SAT than a white applicant, you’d know it’s racist. But if they say Asians can’t get in unless they have a 150 point SAT edge, it’s just ‘oh well.’

Discrimination based on race is really easy to define. Martin Luther King knew what it meant. Liberals lie to themselves and all of us over this topic.

Here we go again with the BS liberal talk

Also MLK was a Government Agent put in place to break up the black community by selling the fools gold dream of Intergration.

Also MLK was a Government Agent put in place to break up the black community by selling the fools gold dream of Intergration.
Lol. BS because you don’t like it? You’re free to believe whatever you want, but the facts are the facts. Our government permits discrimination on the basis of race when the victim is a disfavored group. No denying that.

That's not an example that's a thing that somebody said happened. How do you know that happens?

And calm down with your brainwashed comments, you're obviously so wound up with anger towards "leftists" that you can't see straight. And you don't know sht about what my beliefs are. I'm stating facts. You're giving me anecdotes you heard somewhere.

That's not an example that's a thing that somebody said happened. How do you know that happens?

And calm down with your brainwashed comments, you're obviously so wound up with anger towards "leftists" that you can't see straight. And you don't know sht about what my beliefs are. I'm stating facts. You're giving me anecdotes you heard somewhere.
It is quite documented. you are free to look it up on your own.

Advertisement
Lol. BS because you don’t like it? You’re free to believe whatever you want, but the facts are the facts. Our government permits discrimination on the basis of race when the victim is a disfavored group. No denying that.

Dont like the conservative BS talk either

Advertisement
Two consenting adults who love each other and want to male a life together is the devil’s work but destroying a human being with a heart beat, brain and the ability to feel pain isn’t?

Ok.

How do you feel about the death penalty? I am asking because I know many who are pro-life and pro-death penalty. I have a difficult time reconciling this as I believe both devalue human life.

How do you feel about the death penalty? I am asking because I know many who are pro-life and pro-death penalty. I have a difficult time reconciling this as I believe both devalue human life.

The death penalty is a response to an action taken by an individual who made the choice to commit what societal norms consider the most heinous act person can do.

The other is a human life that has had it's rights completely stripped away based on a random number of weeks a law created to determine it's viability and real existence. Some in our society want to further restrict that human life's rights until literally the moment he or she is born.

Imo there is a tremendous difference between the two.

LMFAO. Actually the government loves idiots that believe crazy conspiracy theories like this because it helps makes the entire race looks bad when all the young kids believe crazy stupid **** like the world is flat and MLK is a plant.

Come talking that stupid **** at 5%er or panther meeting and you would be picking up your teeth.

Advertisement
The only thing really shocking about all this is the liberal media exposing their fellow leftists.

Very entertaining.

The entertaining aspect is simpleton conservatives seeing the names of two Hollywood females and instantly assuming they are liberal. The alternative fact genius Kellyanne Conway even sent out a vile related tweet.

Meanwhile, Lori Laughlin is conservative. The hefty majority on the full list are conservative.

Whoops. Reminds me of when Newt Gingrich tried to blame the Susan Smith drowning incident on liberalism. Then somebody tapped him on the shoulder and pointed out it was a prominent conservative family.

As always...Never Prevent a Conservative From Sounding Like a Conservative. This thread is predictably entertaining compliments of one SAM after another. Prior to Fox News I worried about conservatives concealing their true selves and managing 54%. Now it is the 46% Party, and cemented there thanks to generational imprinting and the Silent Generation steadily dying out.

LMFAO. Actually the government loves idiots that believe crazy conspiracy theories like this because it helps makes the entire race looks bad when all the young kids believe crazy stupid **** like the world is flat and MLK is a plant.

Come talking that stupid **** at 5%er or panther meeting and you would be picking up your teeth.

Five Percenters say the same **** about MLK do you even know who they are lol

Advertisement
Bull****. The ‘public money’ cant and shouldnt be an excuse for relinquishment of constitutional freedoms.
Wrong
If the colleges are going to ask and accept hundreds of millions of dollars from the fed
They have to abide by the admission standards set.

If they don’t want federal money, you are correct, they can set their own standards

Nothing is more idiotic in America right now is the stupid Left vs Right/Conservative vs Liberal divisions.

What makes someone fit into either category?

Im against *** Marriage but for Abortion so where does that put me?
How old are you?
Im guessing you are relatively young. You will sort it out in time. There is a culture war ongoing
Hope you choose the RIGHT side😜
Here is a simple test....
Do you want your freedom and liberty? Do you want to make your own way and profit off your own labor and success? If so you are more conservative!

Or
Do you want to suckle off the government teat your whole life? Do you want a country w no borders so we can turn into a third world **** hole? Do you want to give up half or a lot more of your earning to the federal govt so they can spend it on bs and give it to people who haven’t earned it? If you like the idea of GIVING UP your freedoms and your liberty and you want the govt to be your daddy until the day you die...your a libtard

Pretty simple choice if you think with reason....unfortunately we have a lot of Americans who get caught up in how they “feel” and they don’t use common sense

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back