OT: Coach Ratface Is The Worst

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm still confused how the students weren't being loyal. They were chanting "sit with us", not some disrespectful ****, I think something is lost in translation here

Exactly. It was actually "disrespectful" to the Pitt program and not Capel himself by the Dook dorks chanting for him to come sit with them- ie where he belongs with the "winners" as a Dookie himself.

Coach Ratface just was being his arrogant self and demanded no references to Capel at all because he considers himself a dictator there and him screaming "He's one of us!" just shows he's an idiot too.

You guys defending him would be cool with Rick (if he was still here) screaming at us if we played Oregon and chanted the same thing at Luigi?

Advertisement
This actually makes me like him.

I love you, Tad, but I think you’re off base here.

Ohhh, you know it's mutual NYSOM. I'll just take any chance I can to take a shot at Coach Ratface even if it has to involve siding with the Cameron Gheyzies. Ratface even apologized after and the anecdotal sports media response seems to side with me (although that might just prove I'm wrong) but with justifications like "Coach K was just extra frazzled due to Kobe....".

Did you receive the Stone Crab claws and VerMENtino I sent for your Super Bowl party? Sorry that I cannot attend but I still feel some awkward friction between Kenneth and Shane and Lance about those Kenny Ketamine tales.

Advertisement
Back