OT: CNN's new report on what JoePa knew and when he knew it

Advertisement
Sorry but that program shut have been shut down.

Everything that happened was to protect Paterno and Penn State football. The program pulls in millions upon millions each year and has continued to profit

Everything that happened was to protect Paterno and Penn State football. The program pulls in millions upon millions each year and has continued to profit

Yep, the gut rot that is Penn State football should have been disposed of for 5 years. Hardly even a slap on the wrist.

[MENTION=10155]JgDaCane[/MENTION]... This thread's definitely for you.

Their self righteous indignation was/is just as disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I hate Penn State but the alumni and fans did not rape those boys. They don't deserve that. Put yourself in there shoes. However The men that knew and let this happen all deserve to be dropped off in a boat right in front of Irma. Preferably to the left slightly of the eye. No life vest.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

I hate Penn State but the alumni and fans did not rape those boys. They don't deserve that. Put yourself in there shoes. However The men that knew and let this happen all deserve to be dropped off in a boat right in front of Irma. Preferably to the left slightly of the eye. No life vest.

How about you put yourself in the shoes of the boys abused and get back to me.

Their self righteous indignation was/is just as disgusting.

Yea....when everything was happening they adopted the Penn State vs the world and We are....

Complete hore**** f*cking children were being raped on their campus in their facilities and it was known for years by the coke bottle glasses wearing ******* of a coach.

Their fans didn't give 2 sh*ts about those children all they wanted to do was protect their football team

Advertisement

Nah, not buying it.

There is still a huge JoePa cult in Happy Valley. They still worship and admire him, in spite of all recent revelations about what he knew and when he knew it.

They deserve to have their football program yanked right out from under them so they realize that their administration and their "saint" and "hero", JoePa, looked the other way while he knew unspeakable crimes against humanity, crimes which in my opinion merit the death penalty, were being committed right under his nose.

Fūck that JoePa cult.

There was a ton of sHT that was swept under the table to protect the almighty name of JoePa.

It will eventually all leak out in drips and drabs like this and we will find out JoePa knew all about his butt buddy( pun intended) and let him mess with little boys because it was all about protecting his program and winning.

Hopefully all the truth comes out one day and we find out what kind of sick fCk JoePa was by allowing Sandusky to continue his sordid behavior and he doesn't get away with it.Ped St has tried their damnedest to protect him to this point.They won't be able to When the real truth comes to light.

CNN is a gutter channel. I wouldn't believe anything they say. They are famous for their hit and run reporting.

The issue with that is one bigger than just penn state football. College football as a whole is riddled with coverups.

Advertisement

Obviously I didn't say anywhere that implied they were not Victims by people in the higher up positions of PSU football. And do you know me bro? You know what I've been through in life? Gtfoh boy. UM football ain't never been scared of PSU so f it and lets keep whooping that ***. Football is football. Leave the politics out and punish the criminals. Not fans that's all. I don't want to see any program shut down over self righteous individuals.

Obviously I didn't say anywhere that implied they were not Victims by people in the higher up positions of PSU football. And do you know me bro? You know what I've been through in life? Gtfoh boy. UM football ain't never been scared of PSU so f it and lets keep whooping that ***. Football is football. Leave the politics out and punish the criminals. Not fans that's all. I don't want to see any program shut down over self righteous individuals.

Yeah well fūck that.

You're go**** right we're self-righteous over young boys being raped in the cotdam football showers, and their fūcked up fans and alums not caring and defending that old pos Paterno.

Advertisement

How do those kids benefit from Ped State terminating its football program?

Yeah well fūck that.

You're go**** right we're self-righteous over young boys being raped in the cotdam football showers, and their fūcked up fans and alums not caring and defending that old pos Paterno.

Exactly, all the former players who came out in support of Paterno mixed with the fan support...they’re complicit as well.

Yeah well fūck that.

Your an idiot LMAO. Thank you for showing everyone else that as well. Keep on reading without comprehension. And they say our educational system isn't failing.

Advertisement
Back