OT: CNN's new report on what JoePa knew and when he knew it

I hate Penn State but the alumni and fans did not rape those boys. They don't deserve that. Put yourself in there shoes. However The men that knew and let this happen all deserve to be dropped off in a boat right in front of Irma. Preferably to the left slightly of the eye. No life vest.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

How about you put yourself in the shoes of the boys abused and get back to me.
Obviously I didn't say anywhere that implied they were not Victims by people in the higher up positions of PSU football. And do you know me bro? You know what I've been through in life? Gtfoh boy. UM football ain't never been scared of PSU so f it and lets keep whooping that ***. Football is football. Leave the politics out and punish the criminals. Not fans that's all. I don't want to see any program shut down over self righteous individuals.

Yeah well fūck that.

You're go**** right we're self-righteous over young boys being raped in the cotdam football showers, and their fūcked up fans and alums not caring and defending that old pos Paterno.
Your an idiot LMAO. Thank you for showing everyone else that as well. Keep on reading without comprehension. And they say our educational system isn't failing.

You're really emotionally invested in white knighting a program and fanbase that won't even accept the culpability of their hero and institution in allowing child rape to go on for decades.

Why?

Advertisement
No big state program will ever be "Death Penaltied" under Marky Mark Emmert and his NCAA Funky Bunch. Will the NCAA go to outrageous lengths and display the utmost in pure contempt for investigative ethics and professional standards when trying to "do in" a private school? We all the answer to that question.

I'm sure Emmert is hoping that Salt Lake City Detective and his supervising Lt. are fired soon. He knows they are perfect NCAA tools, ready to do his bidding. He likes his people stupid and possessing no integrity at all (just like him).

Obviously I didn't say anywhere that implied they were not Victims by people in the higher up positions of PSU football. And do you know me bro? You know what I've been through in life? Gtfoh boy. UM football ain't never been scared of PSU so f it and lets keep whooping that ***. Football is football. Leave the politics out and punish the criminals. Not fans that's all. I don't want to see any program shut down over self righteous individuals.

Yeah well fūck that.

You're go**** right we're self-righteous over young boys being raped in the cotdam football showers, and their fūcked up fans and alums not caring and defending that old pos Paterno.
Your an idiot LMAO. Thank you for showing everyone else that as well. Keep on reading without comprehension. And they say our educational system isn't failing.

You're really emotionally invested in white knighting a program and fanbase that won't even accept the culpability of their hero and institution in allowing child rape to go on for decades.

Why?

LMAO nope wrong again. I just wanted to point out you didn't read that right. Obviously you didn't get my point man so just leave it at that. I asked for this. I knew most would blindly start spewing hate. Merica!

I hate Penn State but the alumni and fans did not rape those boys. They don't deserve that. Put yourself in there shoes. However The men that knew and let this happen all deserve to be dropped off in a boat right in front of Irma. Preferably to the left slightly of the eye. No life vest.

WTF is your point? If this isn't "lack of institutional control", what is?

Advertisement
Will the NCAA go to outrageous lengths and display the utmost in pure contempt for investigative ethics and professional standards when trying to "do in" a private school?

Yup & yup. Can't think of a better example for the DP than that fuq *** school. To think we basically got the same penalty as that fuq *** school is disgusting.

Their fans still worship the guy. They don't DESERVE to have a football program.

Yeah well fūck that.

Exactly, all the former players who came out in support of Paterno mixed with the fan support...they’re complicit as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
j
I don't recall any players speaking out against this. I'm sure there were, but the chorus should have been deafening.

There was a ton of sHT that was swept under the table to protect the almighty name of JoePa.

It will eventually all leak out in drips and drabs like this and we will find out JoePa knew all about his butt buddy( pun intended) and let him mess with little boys because it was all about protecting his program and winning.

Hopefully all the truth comes out one day and we find out what kind of sick fCk JoePa was by allowing Sandusky to continue his sordid behavior and he doesn't get away with it.Ped St has tried their damnedest to protect him to this point.They won't be able to When the real truth comes to light.

this .... those guys were scumbags and deserve their shame and misery

Advertisement

But when that program was the reason it was concealed and protected then the one thing that was the most beloved to them should be taken away.

That is the truest form of punishment. As long as that program is allowed to continue to run and make more $$$$ than the victims were paid out for then no justice is complete

At least they didn't hire another guy complicit in covering up rapes too!

james-franklin-facepaint.jpg

Advertisement
CNN is a gutter channel. I wouldn't believe anything they say. They are famous for their hit and run reporting.

As always...never prevent a conservative from sounding like a conservative.

Let's see, I wonder what variable has changed, a media made up of tens of thousands of people from all different backgrounds and perspectives, or a specific paranoid administration whose leader has always been able to dodge the truth and now can't fathom that he's actually being scrutinized.

Yeah, tough call there. Really tests my probability meter.

Anyway, Penn State fans are ultimate low life. I have less than zero respect for them. In the years my YouTube channel was up with nearly 300 sports videos including Miami/Penn State 1986, by far the most disgusting fan base was Penn State, in terms of the tone and content of their comments. Any school that has had famous high profile games with Miami like Notre Dame, Alabama, Nebraska, Florida State, etc. would have some fans who would make crude or holier than thou comments. But only Penn State had almost nothing that didn't fit those descriptions, and the level they took it to was beyond belief. They seemed to think they were an exalted species.

It was always obvious that Paterno knew virtually everything and from close to the outset.

Anyone defending pedo state in this thread is a million times worse of a human being than I am.

Go choke yourself to death on you own dik...if it's not long enough, go choke yourself to death on sandusky's

CNN is a gutter channel. I wouldn't believe anything they say. They are famous for their hit and run reporting.

As always...never prevent a conservative from sounding like a conservative.

Let's see, I wonder what variable has changed, a media made up of tens of thousands of people from all different backgrounds and perspectives, or a specific paranoid administration whose leader has always been able to dodge the truth and now can't fathom that he's actually being scrutinized.

Yeah, tough call there. Really tests my probability meter.

Anyway, Penn State fans are ultimate low life. I have less than zero respect for them. In the years my YouTube channel was up with nearly 300 sports videos including Miami/Penn State 1986, by far the most disgusting fan base was Penn State, in terms of the tone and content of their comments. Any school that has had famous high profile games with Miami like Notre Dame, Alabama, Nebraska, Florida State, etc. would have some fans who would make crude or holier than thou comments. But only Penn State had almost nothing that didn't fit those descriptions, and the level they took it to was beyond belief. They seemed to think they were an exalted species.

It was always obvious that Paterno knew virtually everything and from close to the outset.

You are a ***aloon and you better hope I never sit in the same section as you at a game.

I'll leave you with a colostomy bag as a parting gift you ****.

Advertisement
******* scum bag **** sucking loser *****. I'd die in that **** hole dump stadium just to know the other 105,999 died with me...Penn State fans are the absolute worst in the world & I'll argue til my deathbed & beyond it if possible.

I was always of the opinion they should have shut the program down for at least two years.

The common complaint that I heard was that the football program should not be punished because it had nothing to do with the football program.

I argued (and still do), that when PSU covered up the child molestation, they gave themselves an unfair competitive advantage by omitting crucial information when recruiting players.

How many parents would send their kids to a college in the midst of a child molestation investigation concerning a primary staff member of the football program? Not many, I assure you.

If Paterno was truly about 'doing things the right way', both he and the PSU administration would have allowed the investigation to run its course, as well as inform the NCAA about possible ethics violations.

They didn't. Winning was more important, and while Sandusky was allowed to quietly resign the football team, they STILL allowed Sandusky to have an office on campus, and the children were further abused.

Paterno knew. The administration knew. Sandusky committed the crimes.

All of this so PSU could not look terrible and Paterno to get his record.

Listen, I am a Canes fan. If I wasn't a Canes fan, I wouldn't watch college football.

But had this happened at our school....We would've gotten the death penalty. We would've been shut down.

And frankly, I would stop watching football because I would be absolutely disgusted with the school and program.

I think a lot of fans would do the same.

I mean SMU got the death penalty for paying their players.

Not this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back