OT: C'mon Man(ning) 😒

RedPill Stepdad

graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy.
The Manning Dynasty continues. Cooper couldn't make the league but it looks like he spit out a seed that will. 2023 QB Arch Manning.

Advertisement
Limited film but easy to see he has some juice. Tight spiral, ball has some zip to it, and most importantly, good ball placement. Crazy to think the young man is only in the 8th grade.

Talk about genetics.

Limited film but easy to see he has some juice. Tight spiral, ball has some zip to it, and most importantly, good ball placement. Crazy to think the young man is only in the 8th grade.

Talk about genetics.
Yeah if I remember correctly it said he will start varsity this year. He goes to school somewhere in Louisiana and this was his spring game. The ball he threw down the left sideline was money.

Advertisement
The other two both say that Cooper was the best athlete of the three
Yeah bc he was a WR and Eli and Peyton were pocket passing QBs. So yeah technically he was probably more athletic.

Plus I think they were just saying that for the cameras. Coop is the oldest of the three so u have to say something good about big bro.

Advertisement
Yeah if I remember correctly it said he will start varsity this year. He goes to school somewhere in Louisiana and this was his spring game. The ball he threw down the left sideline was money.
Only criticism I can really say is the competition is suspect, but he's playing against kids who are older then him so that cancels out.

From what I remember reading a while back was that Cooper was better than both his brothers but injuries ended his chances. Unless they have another brother but I think it was him

Only criticism I can really say is the competition is suspect, but he's playing against kids who are older then him so that cancels out.
Competition is very sus. Looks like a small private catholic school. U can still tell the arm talent is there though. Idk too many 8th graders placing the ball like he did down the left sideline

Advertisement
Competition is very sus. Looks like a small private catholic school. U can still tell the arm talent is there though. Idk too many 8th graders placing the ball like he did down the left sideline

Its the SAME SCHOOL all of the Mannings went to and Odell Beckham. I dont think the comp in New Orleans is "suspect" foreal foreal. I think we offered in this class a kid from that team.

He likely will be by 2023 1 of the top recruits. He will be SEC bound.

From what I remember reading a while back was that Cooper was better than both his brothers but injuries ended his chances. Unless they have another brother but I think it was him
Played wr for ole miss but was diagnosed with narrowing of the spinal cord so had to retire because he could have been paralyzed with the wrong hit. Maybe not nfl level speed but certainly a very good athlete.

Advertisement
Its the SAME SCHOOL all of the Mannings went to and Odell Beckham. I dont think the comp in New Orleans is "suspect" foreal foreal. I think we offered in this class a kid from that team.

He likely will be by 2023 1 of the top recruits. He will be SEC bound.

My first instinct was to agree with you, but maybe Duke bound to work with Cutcliffe?

Heard he's already refusing to play for the Chargers.

I still can't believe Eli and Archie didn't get more blowback for that. Pretty sure Zion would if he refused to go to Nawlins and exercised his actual right to either go back to Dook or wait until next year's draft.

Heard he's already refusing to play for the Chargers.

I still can't believe Eli and Archie didn't get more blowback for that. Pretty sure Zion would if he refused to go to Nawlins and exercised his actual right to either go back to Dook or wait until next year's draft.
Part of the reason why is obvious, the other more reason I think is bc the Chargers GM at the time was maybe the biggest ******* in sports. Nobody liked that guy. Even Doug Flutie hated him and Doug Flutie might be one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

Advertisement
Back