OT-Cleveland Browns....The New U??

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Have you guys checked out their roster full of Miami guys?? They just picked up Jermaine Grace today, as well!

I'm a die hard Bears fan, but man, I might have to keep close tabs on the Browns. I think Chad playing opposite of Garrett is going to be something to watch. I think Duke is primed for another solid, solid campaign. Njoku started to finally get it, and showed that he can be in the conversation as top TE his last 5 games. I'm hoping Grace sticks on this roster man, but they are becoming like the Ravens (ironically who used to be the Browns???) who always showed the U love and was handsomely rewarded for that.

Advertisement
Going to be my second madden team after the bucs, they are getting loaded

Advertisement
Have you guys checked out their roster full of Miami guys?? They just picked up Jermaine Grace today, as well!

I'm a die hard Bears fan, but man, I might have to keep close tabs on the Browns. I think Chad playing opposite of Garrett is going to be something to watch. I think Duke is primed for another solid, solid campaign. Njoku started to finally get it, and showed that he can be in the conversation as top TE his last 5 games. I'm hoping Grace sticks on this roster man, but they are becoming like the Ravens (ironically who used to be the Browns???) who always showed the U love and was handsomely rewarded for that.

In case you didn't know...

Alonzo Walter Highsmith, Sr. is an American football executive who is currently the Vice President of Player Personnel for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League.

In case you didn't know...

Alonzo Walter Highsmith, Sr. is an American football executive who is currently the Vice President of Player Personnel for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League.

Yep. I already miss him in GB.

Advertisement
Do not want an 0-16 team to be called NFL U

This! Until their administration can get their **** together, I don't care who they have on their team. They will continue to be a dumpster fire. I'd prefer no canes on that team for a while.

Advertisement

Did you miss the part where the Browns ruin everything they touch? Instead of celebrating them, I'm bemoaning the fact that so many Miami guys will waste prime playing years on that POS team.

Seriously, Duke is the best offensive player they have, but they insist on starting some other clown at RB. I can't figure out why their whole scheme isn't "get the ball to Duke".

Did you miss the part where the Browns ruin everything they touch? Instead of celebrating them, I'm bemoaning the fact that so many Miami guys will waste prime playing years on that POS team.

Seriously, Duke is the best offensive player they have, but they insist on starting some other clown at RB. I can't figure out why their whole scheme isn't "get the ball to Duke".

I agree; but I dunno @kryptonite, something feels different about this squad. Maybe b/c it’s a squad that has a guy from the U in the front office, or it’s b/c they’ve upgraded their roster. I don’t think Hue is the right guy for the job, though.

But ur right about Duke; he’s magic w the ball in his hands. Not sure y they don’t give him more touches, either

Advertisement

Don't mention that foolishness again Sir! Ravens have 2 hall of famers and duane starks.. oh and tavares gooden (2012) super bowl run. Could never root for them **** stains..

Wouldnt it be utterly hilarious if the Browns won the super bowl with all that influx of miami talent?

National championships are too small. We go for super bowls now.

I jettisoned the fins years ago, and I’m going to start rooting for the browns...didn’t realize Highsmith was there...that’s a big bonus. Look like a fun team to watch withe Canes and Landry there

Advertisement
Back