OT Cigar Smokers

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I'd love to hang out but after coughing up a lung I'd probably get tossed. But since I'm already trying to steal a walkons jersey, I'll give it a try.
great flick :q3xkxex:

@Dr.L.ThugU, @Ecush, @JBCanes-NC, you guys know we have a middle finger response now, right? I figured you guys would have a field day with that.
Do you know if it counts as a neg though ? As much as both of them deserve their every post negged I try to hit them with wow reactions since they're neutral and @Ecush and @JBCanes-NC are both the types you look at and say "bless their hearts"

Advertisement
Do you know if it counts as a neg though ? As much as both of them deserve their every post negged I try to hit them with wow reactions since they're neutral and @Ecush and @JBCanes-NC are both the types you look at and say "bless their hearts"
I asked @Andrew to make it a neutral because more people are likely to use it joking than out of spite.

Maybe he can verify that.

Advertisement
Slightly off topic, a few buddies and I are brainstorming doing a cigar lounge here in our local town. Any of you guys in the industry that would be willing to reach out and give a fellow Cane fan some pointers and advice on how to enter the market?
Was in the industry for 5 years any questions you have feel free to reach out my man. What area you in?

Was in the industry for 5 years any questions you have feel free to reach out my man. What a
Awesome! I'm not sure how to private message on here. Would you care to share an email I can hit you up at? I really appreciate it.

We are in Western NC

Advertisement
If I had to pick, I'd go with Michael Irvin. His charisma and passion for the game would surely make for an unforgettable cigar session. By the way, have you ever tried pairing your cigars with different flavors from the NEXA N20000 vape? It adds an interesting twist to the smoking experience.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back