OT Cigar Smokers

Hstokes1447

Junior
If you could smoke a cigar with any former cane who would it be?

For me I have had a chance to smoke with a few former canes but Ed Reed is a true cigar nerd like myself so having a smoke with him is always cool.
4C669BC3-E32F-4F57-A159-2B16BB4046B7.jpeg
D6693696-797D-4EA0-80A8-1873AC122B62.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Going E Reed as well. Definitely will be picking up a box whenever he launches his brand. Did run into Ray Lewis at a tailgate (FSU 2018 or ND 2017 I forget. His tailgate was next to mine)and we were both smoking sticks and chatted for a couple minutes if that counts.

OP, what sticks have you been smoking lately?

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I'd love to hang out but after coughing up a lung I'd probably get tossed. But since I'm already trying to steal a walkons jersey, I'll give it a try.

Advertisement
Reed for sure. I’ve smoked with Searcy at Casa de Monte Cristo on Brickell. Ray Lewis is a big aficionado, and is a member there as well. I have been wanting to set up a CIS smoker for some time, but never seems to work out. Stefan and Duasso’s podcast on the MNW commits about a month ago was at the Casa de Monte Cristo in Boca. @SpikeUM was invited, but was a no show.

Advertisement
Going E Reed as well. Definitely will be picking up a box whenever he launches his brand. Did run into Ray Lewis at a tailgate (FSU 2018 or ND 2017 I forget. His tailgate was next to mine)and we were both smoking sticks and chatted for a couple minutes if that counts.

OP, what sticks have you been smoking lately?
I have a love for boutique cigars so I have been smoking a lot of JSK and Wrapped.

Reed for sure. I’ve smoked with Searcy at Casa de Monte Cristo on Brickell. Ray Lewis is a big aficionado, and is a member there as well. I have been wanting to set up a CIS smoker for some time, but never seems to work out. Stefan and Duasso’s podcast on the MNW commits about a month ago was at the Casa de Monte Cristo in Boca. @SpikeUM was invited, but was a no show.
A CIS smoke would be cool

Advertisement
Back