OT- Chiefs vs Dolphins

Just to add here. We have more than enough to play with KC defensively and I expect them to keep us in it BUT I don’t trust Gailey to call a good game. He changes how he calls plays with Tua for some reason. We can protect him and keep him upright and create running lanes but everybody outside of Salvon Ahmed are complimentary ceiling guys. Our line can create holes for day but we’re not talented enough to find it.

Do you watch Tampa play? Is the Dolpbins defense better?

Advertisement
Do you watch Tampa play? Is the Dolpbins defense better?
Broncos had your number. We’re the Broncos but with better corners and a team pass rush. Not individuals like Chubb and Reed.

Broncos had your number. We’re the Broncos but with better corners and a team pass rush. Not individuals like Chubb and Reed.

Chiefs didn't come to play against the Broncos. No execuse it's just they didn't.

Chiefs didn't come to play against the Broncos. No execuse it's just they didn't.
You asked for comparison lol. The Raiders also had y’all and we’re probably more talented except at RB and TE but that’s only because Waller is a freak. Gisicki is a great TE.

Advertisement
You asked for comparison lol. The Raiders also had y’all and we’re probably more talented except at RB and TE but that’s only because Waller is a freak. Gisicki is a great TE.
And this is where we'll probably lose this game imo. LV was able to beat KC, and Denver was able to stay competitive, because they could run the ball.
The good thing is KC is 26th in run D, the bad thing is we don't have the talent at RB or experience on the OL to take advantage of it.

Raiders are getting alot of talent the last few years. They have a very good interior oline. You also have to keep in mind everybody is going to give the Chiefs their best game because they're SB Champs and everyone wants to beat the champ. Chiefs aren't going to be a high scoring dynamic offense every game.

State line near the Gates on 103rd. I'm actually on the Kansas side now. I lived in South K.C majority of my life and a few years in Kansas.
Oh I know that area really well. When I first moved to KC in 95 I went to Center Middle on 103rd. I loved in SKC off of 89th and Troost, in Raytown by Ray-South Middle and even lived in Argentine and Turner in KCK. Thats whats up. Whenever I'm off, we gotta hit up a bar and watch a Canes game.

And this is where we'll probably lose this game imo. LV was able to beat KC, and Denver was able to stay competitive, because they could run the ball.
The good thing is KC is 26th in run D, the bad thing is we don't have the talent at RB or experience on the OL to take advantage of it.
OL isn’t the problem. They open it up for days but everybody but Ahmed(where is he?) isn’t talented enough.

Advertisement

Also keep in mind those are our biggest rivals those games are always competitive no matter records

Raiders are getting alot of talent the last few years. They have a very good interior oline. You also have to keep in mind everybody is going to give the Chiefs their best game because they're SB Champs and everyone wants to beat the champ. Chiefs aren't going to be a high scoring dynamic offense every game.
Understand completely but I’m trying to answer your questions by using past teams.

Oh I know that area really well. When I first moved to KC in 95 I went to Center Middle on 103rd. I loved in SKC off of 89th and Troost, in Raytown by Ray-South Middle and even lived in Argentine and Turner in KCK. Thats whats up. Whenever I'm off, we gotta hit up a bar and watch a Canes game.

I'm cool with that. After Covid

I can’t figure out why. It’s not like he’s going to make a mistake. He was just sacked 6 times trying to avoid mistakes 2 weeks ago. That’s your sign that he’s going to make the right decision if given decent play calling.
I dont know what Gailey sees. Some drives its Checkdown Charlie that looks like he's just trying to get tua in some type of rhythm. Long slow developing checkdowns at that. Then some drives its kill em with tempo and intermediate gesicki routes that torch em. Were awfully thin at wr and rb so maybe some depth will help. But Chan gonna have to get with the 2020 offense.

Advertisement
I dont know what Gailey sees. Some drives its Checkdown Charlie that looks like he's just trying to get tua in some type of rhythm. Long slow developing checkdowns at that. Then some drives its kill em with tempo and intermediate gesicki routes that torch em. Were awfully thin at wr and rb so maybe some depth will help. But Chan gonna have to get with the 2020 offense.
But he slings it with Fitz. Tua has proven he can sling it so let Tua do his thing.

Advertisement
Tua and the offense won't score enough points. Defense plays hero ball until they run out of gas. Seen this story before.

Its painfully obvious he does. Got**** Fitzpatrick comes out slinging it soon as he is in. They are throwing all kinds of check downs with Tua.
He went no huddle uptempo in the second half on Sunday and Tua played his best football since taking over as the starter. I hope they do more of that and not revert back to that 90s ball control bs they usually do. You aren't beating the Chiefs that way.

Not a good match up for us.

We play ALOT of man coverage.

But we will try to get after the qb. Maybe Flores changes up some this game. But if we man up loike we like to do with Howard and Byron Jones after a while it could become a problem.

Xavien Howard has been the best cb int he league the last 2 years Honestly. We have LBS that can run and cover...so they may can play KC' tight end straight up.

Our offense isnt that good. Plus we likely lost our best ol former cane Ereck Flowers.
KC defense aint sh*t so we may can score against them. But i dont like this matchup for us with covid and injuries
1. Howard has been the best CB in NFL in 2018 and 2020. He only played in 5 games last year because of injury.

2. Everything else I agree with you.

3. The matchup will be Rowe vs Kelce

1. Howard has been the best CB in NFL in 2018 and 2020. He only played in 5 games last year because of injury.

2. Everything else I agree with you.

3. The matchup will be Rowe vs Kelce

Rowe sounds familiar. Has he been in the league a few years? Playing Kelce I would put an linebacker underneath him and a safety over top but if Rowe is good in coverage then I wouldn't. I'm excited should be a good game. Dolphins are coming up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back