OT- Chiefs vs Dolphins

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
I live in K.C so I see the Chiefs every week. I don't get to see the Dolphins so much so I want to hear from Dolphins fans on what their team strengths are. I like the Dolphins head coach also I think he's going to be a legit coach. Also I want to hear how you think this game plays out and the match ups

Advertisement
Not a good match up for us.

We play ALOT of man coverage.

But we will try to get after the qb. Maybe Flores changes up some this game. But if we man up loike we like to do with Howard and Byron Jones after a while it could become a problem.

Xavien Howard has been the best cb int he league the last 2 years Honestly. We have LBS that can run and cover...so they may can play KC' tight end straight up.

Our offense isnt that good. Plus we likely lost our best ol former cane Ereck Flowers.
KC defense aint sh*t so we may can score against them. But i dont like this matchup for us with covid and injuries

Not a good match up for us.

We play ALOT of man coverage.

But we will try to get after the qb. Maybe Flores changes up some this game. But if we man up loike we like to do with Howard and Byron Jones after a while it could become a problem.

Xavien Howard has been the best cb int he league the last 2 years Honestly. We have LBS that can run and cover...so they may can play KC' tight end straight up.

Our offense isnt that good. Plus we likely lost our best ol former cane Ereck Flowers.
KC defense aint sh*t so we may can score against them. But i dont like this matchup for us with covid and injuries

I don't get to see Howard too much but I know he's legit. The Chiefs defense is not great it's average at best. The way to attack it is to run or go after the linebackers. What do you think about the Dolphins defense the defensive line and secondary?

Last edited:
I live in K.C so I see the Chiefs every week. I don't get to see the Dolphins so much so I want to hear from Dolphins fans on what their team strengths are. I like the Dolphins head coach also I think he's going to be a legit coach. Also I want to hear how you think this game plays out and the match ups
Off topic, but, what part of KC are you in?
I love both of the river by NKC hospital and drive for RideKC/KCATA.

Back on subject, I think the Chiefs-Fins game will be a good one.

Advertisement
Off topic, but, what part of KC are you in?
I love both of the river by NKC hospital and drive for RideKC/KCATA.

State line near the Gates on 103rd. I'm actually on the Kansas side now. I lived in South K.C majority of my life and a few years in Kansas. I lived by the airport for a few years alao

Last edited:
I don't get to see Howard too much but I know he's legit. The Chiefs defense is not great it's average at best. The way to attack it is to run or go after the linebackers. What do you think about the Dolphins defense the defensive line and secondary?
One of the best secondaries in the league. Its why we can play man the way we do. Howard and Jones are bigger guys and physical. Howard though has crazy ball skills if your throwing 50/50 balls he is coming down with it alot more than the wrs are. The starting fs was a nickel cb for us. He's a smaller guy who can run and cover. Eric Rowe was a corner for us he is the strong safety ( plays sort of a striker positon) for us. So he matches up alot with tight ends and stuff but basically at any given time we have 5 dbs that all started game at corner on the field including the nickel.

Defensive line is pretty solid..we run some exotic blitzes and bring guys alot if they feel like the qb can be shaky. Emmanuel Ogbah has come along this year at end. The DT'S are big guys...Zack Seiler, Wilkins, Raekwon Davis. They are kind of bullies in there if you have a small interior they can cause trouble.

We cant run the ball. We have 3 rookies starting on the ol and garbage in the backfield. Devante Parker and Mike Giseiki are big jump ball guys in the passing game. Our offense is dink and dunk and old school. We win by creating turnovers and playing field position

Fins are playing as good on defense as anyone in the league but it's Mahomes and the Chiefs, they score on everyone. Gonna be a tough game just don't think we are good enough on offense yet for these type of matchups.

Who are the Dolphins running backs? If the Dolphins can rush the qb and without blitzing that will be huge but if you have to blitz Mahomes like that. Do the Dolohins have a good safety to cover Kelce? If I was the Dolphins I would double Hill and not Kelce.

Advertisement
It will be a better game than most are expecting. I doubt the phins win, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. If there was ever a trap game for the chiefs, this is it. The chiefs will turnover the ball multiple times. If the dolphins capitalize on them, it’s on. It’s that special time of year, when no one has any surprises left for the defense. Keep it close, take advantage of turnovers and give yourself a chance to win as the clock ticks double zeros.

Last edited:
Who are the Dolphins running backs? If the Dolphins can rush the qb and without blitzing that will be huge but if you have to blitz Mahomes like that. Do the Dolohins have a good safety to cover Kelce? If I was the Dolphins I would double Hill and not Kelce.
The Hurricanes backs are likely better than the Dolphins backs. Its a bunch of no name practice squad guys and a chiefs cast off.

The dolphins have lbs that can run with Kelce. And a safety as well. Im just not sure how they will deal with Hill. Like i said we probably play man defense more than anyone in the league.

We are going to blitz regardless. Its pretty much the Patriots defense...so how ever they dealt with Chiefs in the past thats what it is...except this defense likely has better cbs than the Pats had.

One of the best secondaries in the league. Its why we can play man the way we do. Howard and Jones are bigger guys and physical. Howard though has crazy ball skills if your throwing 50/50 balls he is coming down with it alot more than the wrs are. The starting fs was a nickel cb for us. He's a smaller guy who can run and cover. Eric Rowe was a corner for us he is the strong safety ( plays sort of a striker positon) for us. So he matches up alot with tight ends and stuff but basically at any given time we have 5 dbs that all started game at corner on the field including the nickel.

Defensive line is pretty solid..we run some exotic blitzes and bring guys alot if they feel like the qb can be shaky. Emmanuel Ogbah has come along this year at end. The DT'S are big guys...Zack Seiler, Wilkins, Raekwon Davis. They are kind of bullies in there if you have a small interior they can cause trouble.

We cant run the ball. We have 3 rookies starting on the ol and garbage in the backfield. Devante Parker and Mike Giseiki are big jump ball guys in the passing game. Our offense is dink and dunk and old school. We win by creating turnovers and playing field position

It sounds like this is going to be a good matchup. I cant wait to see the Dolphins secondary I know Jones and Howard are legit. If the Dolphins can run the ball to keep Mahomes on the sideline this could be a really good game.

Last edited:
The Hurricanes backs are likely better than the Dolphins backs. Its a bunch of no name practice squad guys and a chiefs cast off.

The dolphins have lbs that can run with Kelce. And a safety as well. Im just not sure how they will deal with Hill. Like i said we probably play man defense more than anyone in the league.

We are going to blitz regardless. Its pretty much the Patriots defense...so how ever they dealt with Chiefs in the past thats what it is...except this defense likely has better cbs than the Pats had.

This will be a good game. Is Howard fast?

Advertisement
It sounds like this is going to be a good matchup. I cant wait to see the Dolphins secondary I know Jones and Howard are legit. If the Dolphins can run the ball to keep Mahomes in the sideline this could be a really good game.
iF THE CHIEFS TRY THAT SLEEP WALKING STUFF...I DONT THINK IT WOULD WORK WITH THE FINS THOUGH.

This team plays hard win or lose. So they wont lie down or feel a way. Our offense is ball control regardless if we can run or not so maybe that will be their goal.

When our ol is healthy they are big guys. We just dont really have spark at rb like that. Im not sure about chiefs defense much but any time ive seen em theyve looked like sh*t to me so i dont know. lol

iF THE CHIEFS TRY THAT SLEEP WALKING STUFF...I DONT THINK IT WOULD WORK WITH THE FINS THOUGH.

This team plays hard win or lose. So they wont lie down or feel a way. Our offense is ball control regardless if we can run or not so maybe that will be their goal.

When our ol is healthy they are big guys. We just dont really have spark at rb like that. Im not sure about chiefs defense much but any time ive seen em theyve looked like sh*t to me so i dont know. lol

The Chiefs defense is ok. It plays to the opponent and the weakness is a linebacker. The dline has #95 Jones who is a star and #55 Frank Clark is ok this year he's really been quiet. The Chiefs secondary is above average #49 Sorensen is always around the ball eiether player striker or safety. #32 Mathieu is do it all type. The corners really aren't that bad. #35 is slow and bit #21 Breeland is above average and holds his own.

Chiefs oline is missing Schwartz he's supposedly one of the best right tackles he's legit. The interior is average. Chiefs play alot of 4 and 5 wide do the Dolphins have a good 3rd and 4th corner? The Chiefs 3rd and 4th options are Hardman and Watkins. They usually go to them two or the running back when teams double Hill and Kelce. The Chiefs just have alot of options and if the Dolphins play the same defense that Pat's did in the previous years those were some good games. High scoring. Chiefs made adjustments in those games after half.

Advertisement

Just to add here. We have more than enough to play with KC defensively and I expect them to keep us in it BUT I don’t trust Gailey to call a good game. He changes how he calls plays with Tua for some reason. We can protect him and keep him upright and create running lanes but everybody outside of Salvon Ahmed are complimentary ceiling guys. Our line can create holes for day but we’re not talented enough to find it.

The Chiefs defense is ok. It plays to the opponent and the weakness is a linebacker. The dline has #95 Jones who is a star and #55 Frank Clark is ok this year he's really been quiet. The Chiefs secondary is above average #49 Sorensen is always around the ball eiether player striker or safety. #32 Mathieu is do it all type. The corners really aren't that bad. #35 is slow and bit #21 Breeland is above average and holds his own.

Chiefs oline is missing Schwartz he's supposedly one of the best right tackles he's legit. The interior is average. Chiefs play alot of 4 and 5 wide do the Dolphins have a good 3rd and 4th corner? The Chiefs 3rd and 4th options are Hardman and Watkins. They usually go to them two or the running back when teams double Hill and Kelce. The Chiefs just have alot of options and if the Dolphins play the same defense that Pat's did in the previous years those were some good games. High scoring. Chiefs made adjustments in those games after half.
The nickel is Nik Needham i think he has grabbed 2 picks recently.He isnt bad. Not sure who the 4th cb would be...im thinking its the 1st rd rookie they drafted from Auburn. He is a bum currently. But he will have to play this game #23.

What i know about breeland is he isnt above avg he was downright bad. But like i said our offense isnt going long or threatening much we pretty much will try to beat u up and hit Parker alot on short routes using his size.

Jones can definately play always like that dude. Even when he was a hs recruit. Sorenson can be had as well. Think he is a mismatch against our TE's. I dont think the Dolphins are going to double much....they havent all year. They likely are gonna heat ya boy up with some blitzes and see how they get there early...if it works...they gonna bring it alot. It worked against the Rams and Goff who have alot of speed out wide as well...and Deandre Hopkins got put under lock n key with the Cardinals and whatever they had outwide as well.

But like i said Hall is a different type of match up as he is moved around alot and is a smaller guy. those quick screen passes may be very problematic in our defense if we cant get off blocks. Cincy hit on one on sunday against us with a fast guy but nowhere near as fast as Hill.

Just to add here. We have more than enough to play with KC defensively and I expect them to keep us in it BUT I don’t trust Gailey to call a good game. He changes how he calls plays with Tua for some reason. We can protect him and keep him upright and create running lanes but everybody outside of Salvon Ahmed are complimentary ceiling guys. Our line can create holes for day but we’re not talented enough to find it.

Its painfully obvious he does. Got**** Fitzpatrick comes out slinging it soon as he is in. They are throwing all kinds of check downs with Tua.

Its painfully obvious he does. Got**** Fitzpatrick comes out slinging it soon as he is in. They are throwing all kinds of check downs with Tua.
I can’t figure out why. It’s not like he’s going to make a mistake. He was just sacked 6 times trying to avoid mistakes 2 weeks ago. That’s your sign that he’s going to make the right decision if given decent play calling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back