OT: Chickillo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
theres a bunch more of them on here that hated on chickillo. Funny they vanish though.

knocked tb out of field goal range also...great sack, got through three guys to get it done.

Advertisement
I don't understand how anybody could hate that dude. He came here, was forced to gain weight and play out of position for a loser coaching staff and he never once complained or did anything besides put the team first.
My brother played with Chick's Father and at one point his Dad said he was upset and disappointed in how he was being used and talked about transferring. But being a 3rd generation Cane stuck it out and graduated as a Cane! Wish him nothing but the best in his NFL career.

Advertisement
Chickillo came into the program at an unfortunate time. He would absolutely feast in this defensive scheme

Reactions: jsy
AQM would be a all American and a 1st RD pick IF he had his head on straight when he came here. No matter the scheme..chick, would’ve balled but imo didn’t have the same juice as AQM. That game Quan played in tally he, he was special

AQM would be a all American and a 1st RD pick IF he had his head on straight when he came here. No matter the scheme..chick, would’ve balled but imo didn’t have the same juice as AQM. That game Quan played in tally he, he was special
I disagree, Chick is playing linebacker now that he lost all the weight the previous staff put on him and he’s flying around. Look how many people on here where saying Chad Thomas was overrated under the old scheme because they also got him fat, yet this staff came in and he started to eat on that line his last two years here.

Advertisement
Chick would have killed it here if not for He Who Shall Not Be Spoken Of

Folden and D’Unce should tried to ruin Chickillo but luckily the Steelers saw his potential and drafted him. Same as they did for Burns and other Canes. Good on them for knowing even though the team went into the toilet those years, the talent still was coming in; albeit lesser depth than we have currently.

Advertisement
I disagree, Chick is playing linebacker now that he lost all the weight the previous staff put on him and he’s flying around. Look how many people on here where saying Chad Thomas was overrated under the old scheme because they also got him fat, yet this staff came in and he started to eat on that line his last two years here.
Chad also just grew up too. Chad flashed early but was still just a real raw pup. Chicks situation I agree with . We should used him in the 3/4 as a pass rush guy like Pitt does..But also in this scheme now the Dline is gonna eat regardless. So it’s not so much that chad or chick would be better prospects. Their production would go up just off our scheme alone.

We have lots of glue guys in the league, and Chick is doing exactly what I thought he would. Carrying a lunch pail and contributing every game. But I have to admit I'm frustrated with the talent decline. We just don't have enough impact players in the league any more. Olsen and Gore winding down now, perhaps Graham too. Campbell, Miller, Perryman, Vernon still make headlines. But need more All Pros

Hopefully, guys like Burns and Njoku will come into their own, and Willis and Quan break the cycle.

My brother played with Chick's Father and at one point his Dad said he was upset and disappointed in how he was being used and talked about transferring. But being a 3rd generation Cane stuck it out and graduated as a Cane! Wish him nothing but the best in his NFL career.

Al Gorlden fvcked him and several other real Canes out of Millions of dollars.

Flake Blames gave Al Gorlden an extension.

Al Gorlden fvcked him and several other real Canes out of Millions of dollars.

Flake Blames gave Al Gorlden an extension.

Maybe so. but the talented Cane players are in the NFL making more $$$$ we common folks will ever see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back